Welcome To aBlackWeb

So...who should dethrone Roman?

Who do you want to see beat roman for the title?

• Cody Rhodes

• Sami Zayn

• Kevin Owens

• Seth Rollins

• The Rock

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just don't understand why these dudes think it's ok for a dude to be gone for 6 or 7 months and come back and is in title contention

I just don't understand why these dudes think it's ok for a dude to be gone for 6 or 7 months and come back and is in title contention

rollins did it after his first ACL tear
ended up beating roman for the title one month after his return

were you cool with this?

Comebacks after injuries resulting in a Wrestlemania main event been a thing for years. HBK’s injury angle before Wrestlemania 12 is probably the first one but he was only out for two months.

For me its wrestling. The Cody type story is the baby face stories WWE dreams they had over and over. Its part of the redemption.

Bret Hart was out of action for almost a year and immediately came back into the title picture after he beat Austin at survivor series. And there’s all the other examples that’s been mentioned. This is a scenario that’s been used forever. What we doing here

Bret Hart was out of action for almost a year and immediately came back into the title picture after he beat Austin at survivor series. And there’s all the other examples that’s been mentioned. This is a scenario that’s been used forever. What we doing here

Why you think i ask how long folks been wrestling fans. Lol!! How you not know these things? Or think wrestlers being thrown in title picture after a long hiatus is a new concept. Lol

Why you think i ask how long folks been wrestling fans. Lol!! How you not know these things? Or think wrestlers being thrown in title picture after a long hiatus is a new concept. Lol
I dont get how its a hard concept to disgest? Oh yeah, Chi just trolling.

And Cody ain't Bret, don't ever put those two names together it's disrespectful to Bret
And Rock and Austin aint Bret either. Sometimes its fine being in your own lane. They did just fine.

Your response: Cody aint Austin and Rock

Your right, he closer to Triple H then any of those guys. Point is all 4 made their own lane.

I was the same way with Edge winning the rumble, the same with Batista winning the rumble when it's more acts who should have been in those positions. Reward the guys who's been busting their ass night in and out.

Back