Welcome To aBlackWeb

So...who should dethrone Roman?

Who do you want to see beat roman for the title?

• Cody Rhodes

• Sami Zayn

• Kevin Owens

• Seth Rollins

• The Rock

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.

already home_17

Attitude Still on “Fuck It”
when roman drops those titles at wrestlemania (finally), who should he put over? my choice is cody. it's someone fresh in the main event scene and he was over AF before he got hurt. he mentioned winning the championship for dusty in his first promo back. wrestlemania is the perfect place to do it (if healthy)

The only one who has a solid story and deserves it genuinely.

wwe-cody-rhodes.gif

This mf gave his ALL when he could of just cancelled the match.

Last edited:
when roman drops those titles at wrestlemania (finally), who should he put over? my choice is cody. it's someone fresh in the main event scene and he was over AF before he got hurt. he mentioned winning the championship for dusty in his first promo back. wrestlemania is the perfect place to do it (if healthy)
Agree with this to a T.

Rock is not an active talent and dont need it.

Seth would be a waste because he already been there and and back with the title and has had big Mania moments with the title so this much hype needs to go to a fresh guy.. its like Moxley facing Roman in this, he is already made.

Sammy is better with the Uso story.

Seth would be a waste because he already been there and and back with the title and has had big Mania moments with the title so this much hype needs to go to a fresh guy.. its like Moxley facing Roman in this, he is already made.

Sammy is better with the Uso story.

1670202847594.png

Man.... PHUCK CODY LET SETH COOK

Nah Cody is the fresh face besides you dont build this dude up only to NOT win the title. That would be hilarious if he didnt win tho. Would be a misfire like how they didnt put the chip on the Rock at WM2000.

I see you coming around to Sammy being an option.

View attachment 970808

Man.... PHUCK CODY LET SETH COOK

Nah Cody is the fresh face besides you dont build this dude up only to NOT win the title. That would be hilarious if he didnt win tho. Would be a misfire like how they didnt put the chip on the Rock at WM2000.

I see you coming around to Sammy being an option.
No im def not here for Sammy as an option even tho he my guy, he fits the Jey and Jimmy storyline wayyyy more for Mania.

Seth is that dude but it be such a waste. Its equivalent to Mox being in the spot. All 3 guys made men and have their story. This shit been built up too long and nice to play it safe with that.

Cody is THE guy looking at it from all angles.

No im def not here for Sammy as an option even tho he my guy, he fits the Jey and Jimmy storyline wayyyy more for Mania.

Seth is that dude but it be such a waste. Its equivalent to Mox being in the spot. All 3 guys made men and have their story. This shit been built up too long and nice to play it safe with that.

True true

I'm just interested in how this is gonna play out cause if we do get The Rock here that pushes the Cody title run til Summerslam. Cause I still think Cody is gonna win the Rumble but if somehow he doesnt lol I can see him winning the KOR Tournament HHH is looking to bring back

what if fans are more into sami upon cody’s return to the point where they start rejecting rhodes? similar to batista back in 2014. should wwe make a pivot or stick with cody?

what if fans are more into sami upon cody’s return to the point where they start rejecting rhodes? similar to batista back in 2014. should wwe make a pivot or stick with cody?
I think the Jay with Jimmy Uso tag match with Owens will take the fans attention away from that because that is a potent story in itself with Sammy and Jay.

Would have been my choice if he didn't get injured, now Seth should be the one to do it and cody can resume his feud with Seth and possibly take it at Survivor Series
So not only did Cody clean him up 3 times, you want him to sweep him for a 4th and win the title?? Lol nah they got to chill.

So not only did Cody clean him up 3 times, you want him to sweep him for a 4th and win the title?? Lol nah they got to chill.
Gotta build Cody back up, he's been forgotten. We can't keep having these guys get mania main event spots while coming back from injury. Let Cody rock against Theory and Lashley for a few months before doing what his daddy couldn't do

Gotta build Cody back up, he's been forgotten. We can't keep having these guys get mania main event spots while coming back from injury. Let Cody rock against Theory and Lashley for a few months before doing what his daddy couldn't do
Nah fuck that Cody has already proven he worthy of that spot with that cell match alone.

Jey Uso or WALTER. The bloodline story should culminate with Jey either beating Roman or somehow replacing him as the Head of the Table

WALTER should keep winning domiminantly until somehow Bloodline and Imperium are intertwined in a feud culminating in a WALTER vs Roman match with WALTER going over

Back