Welcome To aBlackWeb

So, where do we go from here?

Lea

You're out, you see someone you're attracted to, you link up and numbers are exchanged. At this point in life we've all met someone who looks good and that's literally the most interesting thing about them. After the initial physical attraction, what traits beyond the physical keep you there?

Adding challenge me also.

Call me out on my shit and hold me accountable

i need the person to know where they going....i cant have a chick that will want to quit work because she thinks she hit the jackpot.....i need a chick who can stand on her own and will still get at it for 12 hours a day even tho she got a mill in the bank.

that shit shows character that alot of people dont have.

Adding challenge me also.

Call me out on my shit and hold me accountable
another thing i can appreciate.

but when she does it.....have her shit in order and ready.....cuz i get antsy and defensive and i tend to start acting erratic and weird......im getting better tho.

being artistic is amazing as well.

someone who can sing, or write poetry, dance, play an instrument.....tht would be mad attractive, especially if it was something i found interesting....
like imagine meeting a chick who dance in them ballets n shit...

that would be dope as fuck right? going to performances n shit...or what if she was a fighter?

i'd totally go see bae get in the cage and whoop on some hoes....

being artistic is amazing as well.

someone who can sing, or write poetry, dance, play an instrument.....tht would be mad attractive, especially if it was something i found interesting....
like imagine meeting a chick who dance in them ballets n shit...

that would be dope as fuck right? going to performances n shit...or what if she was a fighter?

i'd totally go see bae get in the cage and whoop on some hoes....
Dope but not must haves. Its the bonuses that allow you appreciate them more

she has to be stable with who she is.....

i cant be with a chick who needs reassurance every other day.
while i understand maintenance is needed and depending where she came from it may be required...but i cant have a chick on the ledge everyday when i forget to say she looks beautiful before work.

Physical is enough for me
Saw this woman in the chocolate women thread
screenshot_2019-03-21-01-06-35_kindlephoto-80061967-png.121057
We don't ever have to talk

Sense of humor for sure gotta know how to laugh at yourself.
Being able to talk about different subjects whether debating or just regular conversations. Gotta at least be willing to watch basketball with me and be open minded when it comes to films.

Someone who I can laugh with and he has to passionate about something. It's so sexy to watch a man light up and discuss whatever gives him fulfillment.

Reactions: Lea
Back