Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

Those who ask what "tangibles" are, Dr. Claude Anderson talks in depth about these "tangibles" are and what Native Black Americans need and need not to do when it come to voting.

If you truly and serious about wanting to know what are "tangibles" , Follow Dr. Claude Anderson.

The preferred outcome is to correct where ever the injustice was done.

The tangible is how the politician intends to solve the problem, as I previously described.
They are the ones riding black votes and black people are a discriminated group.
Call it hypercritical if you want, but such criticism is warranted given black peoples situation I say.

You can then assess the politician by how they intend to address the problem.
Their allegiance, past conduct, and whatever other factors help a person make such a decision.

I reckon if people questioned politicians with the same amount of energy they question people like me, they'll be doing it right.

Ok.

That sounds great rhetorically; but that is about all it is - rhetoric.

I am trying to move us towards substance.

What is the specific agenda I am looking to enact?

What are the contours of the respective platforms and strategies proposed by Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump or anyone else ?

Which candidate aligns with my belief system?

If there are significant gaps, how can I insert my voice in the political discourse to move the needle on those issues?

There is nothing wrong with holding politicians accountable - we absolutely should. My issue is your willingness to leap to a conclusion combined with your significant lack of evidence in doing so. You cannot articulate what standard you are holding them accountable to, nor their performance against that or any other standard.

You and many in this thread appear to effectively be just yelling loudly into the ether.

I can scream and rave about how you are a mass murderer without any evidence. While we can both agree that murder is bad, unfortunately, there isn’t a lot of substance to that claim and it becomes a futile exercise; and ends up just being more noise.

Someone in here just equated Elizabeth Warren to Donald Fucking Trump ... That kind of false equivalency ignores an encyclopedia worth of empirical evidence to the contrary and that is a HUGE part of the problem.

At some point we have to stop demonizing politicians for the sake of demonizing politicians and actually engage with their platform to assess their suitability for moving us towards the outcomes that we are looking to achieve.

Otherwise, we will keep shouting at the internet until the end of time and nothing will ever get DONE.

Democratic party are not a part of white supremacy??

The democratic party/folks don't practice white supremacy??

The whole country was founded on white supremacy. Of course it is embedded in our criminal justice system, political system and every other institution in America - including the Democratic Party.

But the world is not black and white. Every organization is not a monolith and there is a thing called nuance.

There is a difference between not fighting hard enough to root out and address a history of white supremacy within your own party and openly and overtly advocating for and implementing facism, bigotry and full fledged white supremacy.

How on earth can you not tell the difference?

The whole country was founded on white supremacy. Of course it is embedded in our criminal justice system, political system and every other institution in America - including the Democratic Party.

But the world is not black and white. Every organization is not a monolith and there is a thing called nuance.

There is a difference between not fighting hard enough to root out and address a history of white supremacy within your own party and openly and overtly advocating for and implementing facism, bigotry and full fledged white supremacy.

How on earth can you not tell the difference?

What all what you stated, we need to all act like we know that we live in a white supremacy society and not try and split it up into parts. There's no sides of white supremacy. They all practice white supremacy

Democratic and Republican are just names/titles/nouns that's all. Once upon a time, the democratic party was Dixie whistling white slave owners and the Republican were majority blacks. We seem to have this notion that one side is better than the other side, when in fact, they are the same evil entity fighting each other on how to keep us down as a race, one being deceptive and the other being str8 forward with their motives.

The democratic party are not fighting out to root out anything. You think they want to destroy white supremacy and have everything equal?? This is what you think, white folks will give up their power for us black folks to have it again???

When a black people get shot down, it's all those republicans that go online and state that the unarmed black person should haven't done this or should have done that. All those comments and news media outlet are republicans that speak ill will about the death of a black unarmed kid, how Tamar should've not done this or that, How Trayvon should have not worn a hoodie, How Mike Brown should have done this or that, All of those people that spoke those evil ass comments were Republicans?

How can I tell the difference, I wake up in the morning and I read online and see that the black man is the lowest race of people on the totem pole and has been that way since they have been brought here. That's how I know that these people are the same and have no intentions of doing anything for black people or do anything about creating a system of justice.

I wake up and I see and read online, how whites tried to console that cop woman and many others like her for killing innocent black men. They were both Republicans and Democrats wanting this woman to be free, but I suppose to lean on a party and think that they want black folks to be equally treated and have the same rights and luxury as them?

If the Democratic party is so "team black" how come these acts/displacements are still going on?? That's how I can tell the difference and know that democratic and republican are just names/titles/nouns. The people under those names/titles/nouns are all the same, one stabs in you in the chest the other will smile in your face and stab you in the back.

All that factor in when it comes to seeing who is really for us and what the motives are with these evil people on both sides of the coin.

How on earth can you not see this?

Malcolm X said one is the wolf and the other one is a fox.

No.

It’s pro reality.

I'll ask you, if Trump says the same thing about "supporting" reparations and "supporting" the HR40 bill and also doing all the other things that Obama did in his next term., addressing the climate, prison reform, etc. All those other elements that you stated that black folks should be focusing on and that it affects them, If Trump in his campaign address those issues:

Would you vote for him??

He's lied and so have all of those democratic candidates, they have a history just like him of lying, Bernie, Warren, Kamala, all of them are in the same boat as Trump and all have shitty records when it comes to aiding black folks.

Would you vote for Trump??

I'll ask you, if Trump says the same thing about "supporting" reparations and "supporting" the HR40 bill and also doing all the other things that Obama did in his next term.

Would you vote for him??

He's lied and so have all of those democratic candidates, they have a history just like him of lying, Bernie, Warren, Kamala, all of them are in the same boat as Trump and all have shitty records when it comes to aiding black folks.

He doesnt so aint no if an or but about it.

He has white supremacist that he wanted in high places

So please just shut the fuck up

He doesnt so aint no if an or but about it.

He has white supremacist that he wanted in high places

So please just shut the fuck up

The judges that sit on the Supreme Court before he got into office, don't practice white supremacy??

What all what you stated, we need to all act like we know that we live in a white supremacy society and not try and split it up into parts. There's no sides of white supremacy. They all practice white supremacy

Democratic and Republican are just names/titles/nouns that's all. Once upon a time, the democratic party was Dixie whistling white slave owners and the Republican were majority blacks. We seem to have this notion that one side is better than the other side, when in fact, they are the same evil entity fighting each other on how to keep us down as a race, one being deceptive and the other being str8 forward with their motives.

The democratic party are not fighting out to root out anything. You think they want to destroy white supremacy and have everything equal?? This is what you think, white folks will give up their power for us black folks to have it again???

When a black people get shot down, it's all those republicans that go online and state that the unarmed black person should haven't done this or should have done that. All those comments and news media outlet are republicans that speak ill will about the death of a black unarmed kid, how Tamar should've not done this or that, How Trayvon should have not worn a hoodie, How Mike Brown should have done this or that, All of those people that spoke those evil ass comments were Republicans?

How can I tell the difference, I wake up in the morning and I read online and see that the black man is the lowest race of people on the totem pole and has been that way since they have been brought here. That's how I know that these people are the same and have no intentions of doing anything for black people or do anything about creating a system of justice.

I wake up and I see and read online, how whites tried to console that cop woman and many others like her for killing innocent black men. They were both Republicans and Democrats wanting this woman to be free, but I suppose to lean on a party and think that they want black folks to be equally treated and have the same rights and luxury as them?

If the Democratic party is so "team black" how come these acts/displacements are still going on?? That's how I can tell the difference and know that democratic and republican are just names/titles/nouns. The people under those names/titles/nouns are all the same, one stabs in you in the chest the other will smile in your face and stab you in the back.

All that factor in when it comes to seeing who is really for us and what the motives are with these evil people on both sides of the coin.

How on earth can you not see this?

Malcolm X said one is the wolf and the other one is a fox.

I see the world with much more nuance.

By your own definition - you, yourself practice white supremacy.

Because you touch, operate within, and are governed by institutions and structures that were founded under white supremacy.

How dare you ... live in America.

The fact that you believe white people in this country are a monolith, that every single one of over 200 million people have the exact same level of malice, hatred, and racism in their hearts - is why your strategy will never work.

White people are everywhere in this country. If you take it that every last one of them is racist and evil with a deep-seated intent to oppress all black people - You have obliterated the federal and state governments as tools to help you succeed and you have effectively annihilated the Private sector as a vehicle for change.

With that perspective, your only viable options are mass violence or mass exodus.

It is a good thing that the people that make up American society are not binary creatures without dimension or nuance.

It’s a good thing that you are wrong.

Last edited:
I'll ask you, if Trump says the same thing about "supporting" reparations and "supporting" the HR40 bill and also doing all the other things that Obama did in his next term., addressing the climate, prison reform, etc. All those other elements that you stated that black folks should be focusing on and that it affects them, If Trump in his campaign address those issues:

Would you vote for him??

If Trump was on the right side of every issue - HILARIOUS, I know.

He would still have four serious concerns that would prevent me from ever voting for him

1) He's more than just a “Liar”.

Empirically; Trump lies exponentially more than any other politician in American history. He literally lies every time he opens his mouth.

In just his public communications, he has lied over 12,000 times in three years. It’s not just that he lies, it’s that he actually has no desire for anything, whatsoever, except his own narrow personal interests.
This is not the case with a lot of politicians.

2) He’s a Hardened Criminal.

He ran a Criminal Enterprise for decades before he ran for political office. Once he ran for President; he has committed nearly a dozen felonies. He has no issue disregarding the costitution, Democracy and the rule of law. Whether or not you would like to admit it, this severely damages our country, our norms and our government in the long term.

3) He is Incredibly Stupid.

Let me know if you need any evidence of this - there are numerous examples. Having a world leader as our head of state who is completely incompetent is very problematic in terms of foreign and domestic relations - See Syria, Trade Deals etc

4) His character is Horrendous

He not just implicitly a racist; he is a champion for racists and bigots - inspiring a generation of people that are not just passively racist; but want to enact physical violence or even genocide against people like you and me. It makes us less safe as a country.
Even if you took away the Bigotry; Donald Trump displays disgusting character flaws that is an atrocious example for the rest of the country; especially the younger generation.

He is the President, and he represents us.
This is a disgusting reality.

Last edited:

Because you touch, operate within, and are governed by institutions and structures that were founded under white supremacy.

The fact that you believe white people in this country are a monolith, that every single one of over 200 million people have the exact same level of malice, hatred, and racism in their hearts - is why your strategy will never work.

White people are everywhere in this country. If you take it that every last one of them is racist and evil with a deep-seated intent to oppress all black people - You have obliterated the federal and state governments as tools to help you succeed and you have effectively annihilated the Private sector as a vehicle for change.

With that perspective, your only viable options are mass violence or mass exodus.

It is a good thing people that make up American society are not binary creatures without dimension or nuance.

He would still have four serious concerns that would prevent me from ever voting for him

Empirically; Trump lies exponentially more than any other politician in American history. He literally lies every time he opens his mouth.

In just his public communications, he has lied over 12,000 times in three years. It’s not just that he lies, it’s that he actually has no desire for anything, whatsoever, except his own narrow personal interests.

He ran a Criminal Enterprise for decades before he ran for political office. Once he ran for President; he has committed nearly a dozen felonies. He has no issue disregarding the costitution, Democracy and the rule of law. Whether or not you would like to admit it, this severely damages our country, our norms and our government in the long term.

Let me know if you need any evidence of this - there are numerous examples. Having a world leader as our head of state who is completely incompetent is very problematic in terms of foreign and domestic relations - See Syria, Trade Deals etc

He not just implicitly a racist; he is a champion for racists and bigots - inspiring a generation of people that are not just passively racist; but want to enact physical violence or even genocide against people like you and me. It makes us less safe as a country.
Even if you took away the Bigotry; Donald Trump displays disgusting character flaws that is an atrocious example for the rest of the country; especially the younger generation.

This is beyond sad.
Sheesh!
:scust:

Ok.

That sounds great rhetorically; but that is about all it is - rhetoric.

I am trying to move us towards substance.

What is the specific agenda I am looking to enact?

What are the contours of the respective platforms and strategies proposed by Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump or anyone else ?

Which candidate aligns with my belief system?

If there are significant gaps, how can I insert my voice in the political discourse to move the needle on those issues?

There is nothing wrong with holding politicians accountable - we absolutely should. My issue is your willingness to leap to a conclusion combined with your significant lack of evidence in doing so. You cannot articulate what standard you are holding them accountable to, nor their performance against that or any other standard.

You and many in this thread appear to effectively be just yelling loudly into the ether.

I can scream and rave about how you are a mass murderer without any evidence. While we can both agree that murder is bad, unfortunately, there isn’t a lot of substance to that claim and it becomes a futile exercise; and ends up just being more noise.

Someone in here just equated Elizabeth Warren to Donald Fucking Trump ... That kind of false equivalency ignores an encyclopedia worth of empirical evidence to the contrary and that is a HUGE part of the problem.

At some point we have to stop demonizing politicians for the sake of demonizing politicians and actually engage with their platform to assess their suitability for moving us towards the outcomes that we are looking to achieve.

Otherwise, we will keep shouting at the internet until the end of time and nothing will ever get DONE.

I'm always trying to move y'all towards substance and holding a standard for your votes.
I didn't leap to any conclusions, unlike you.
I provided credible evidence about Warren
And every I post you can look up and compare yourself.
It's all there in the previous post I've made in this thread.

So you twisted my words, gave bullshit assumptions, just to repeat my point in your own way.
Took long enough, but at least you're there.

I'm always trying to move y'all towards substance and holding a standard for your votes.
I didn't leap to any conclusions, unlike you.
I provided credible evidence about Warren
And every I post you can look up and compare yourself.
It's all there in the previous post I've made in this thread.

So you twisted my words, gave bullshit assumptions, just to repeat my point in your own way.
Took long enough, but at least you're there.

Ok man.

It sounds like you would like me to believe that you are not prejudging anyone and are exceedingly open to all of the presidential candidates while honestly assessing them holistically based on the broad implications of their respective policy platforms rather than a vague sense of group think or your interpretation of their stance on one or two singular issues.

That does not really comport with the reality represented in this thread but I guess we will just have to live with that inconsistency.

It is a good thing that the people that make up American society are not binary creatures without dimension or nuance.

What I have posted and believe in, I'll continue to be wrong, if it means that things will beginning to turn which that are. I will stay wrong with many others, while you and those who co-sign you, go right head along and be correct.

The fact that you believe white people want black people to regain some type of power and be equally yoke with them is not being honest with yourself. The Dred Scott Case is an example of what white people think of you. That was granted from the Supreme Court.

You seem to not understand how white folks work, They will be team white before team black. No white person will give up their rights, or privilege for any black person to make the masses of black people greater, I'm not sure why you don't seem to understand this. It's been over 500 years of evidence of the acts that these people have committed and are still doing but yet black folks seem to still believe that they will uplift them smh. That's insane thinking.

If you think white folks, the majority are not racist, with hatred in their hearts, then how is it that black folks are still and has remained the lowest race class for over 500 years??

Where are these good white folks to push black folks out of this hole??

I will be wrong, and I will continue to live the way I live, I will hope you do the same. Nothing from your post or anybody's post has changed my mind about the views that I have, and I'm sure my post haven't so here we are.

You want Trump to lose, I don't give a shit if he wins again.

This is a disgusting reality.

You may want to research the character of past Presidents before Trump and see how their characters were? I'll start with the very 1st one George Washington, he was raping slaves, and pulling black folks teeth out to use as his own teeth. Let's go down the line of Presidents and I guarantee you their character will be similar to Trump's. This is not nothing new with this country and its leaders. LBJ was a known racists, Nixon got impeached, and many more other Presidents had their flaws just like Trump. Nothing new

Trump's these things that you have mentioned but yet the man's made more money than the average black person in America? That's not being too dumb or stupid to having accomplish that.

Stupid people don't become a billionaire, stupid don't go bankrupt and get it all back.

Bottom line as I stated, all these folks are the same, I can list various things on each candidate, all of them lie, most them aint shit, most of them have done dirty to black people or said things which did not support the masses of black people they all will have the same rap sheet. All of them practice white supremacy and all of them lie and deceive.

It's about the messenger more than the message.

You may want to research the character of past Presidents before Trump and see how their characters were? I'll start with the very 1st one George Washington, he was raping slaves, and pulling black folks teeth out to use as his own teeth. Let's go down the line of Presidents and I guarantee you their character will be similar to Trump's. This is not nothing new with this country and its leaders. LBJ was a known racists, Nixon got impeached, and many more other Presidents had their flaws just like Trump. Nothing new

Trump's these things that you have mentioned but yet the man's made more money than the average black person in America? That's not being too dumb or stupid to having accomplish that.

Stupid people don't become a billionaire, stupid don't go bankrupt and get it all back.

Bottom line as I stated, all these folks are the same, I can list various things on each candidate, all of them lie, most them aint shit, most of them have done dirty to black people or said things which did not support the masses of black people they all will have the same rap sheet. All of them practice white supremacy and all of them lie and deceive.

It's about the messenger more than the message.

Which one of those people is running in the 2020 Presidential Election?

Nixon, George Washington, or LBJ?

Are you giving Trump credit for not being that much worse than racists from centuries ago?

Ok ...

And now you are telling me Trump is an intelligent, savvy businessman - becuse the son of a Billionaire “can’t be stupid”.

The guy who received $100 million and a real estate empire from his father and subsequently went bankrupt 6 times?

The same guy who is deathly afraid of releasing his taxes?

The guy who couldn’t even get a business loan from any institution in America so he had to beg the Russians...

I could walk into BOA and get a Business loan tomorrow, but this “brilliant businessman” couldn’t.

The same guy who, when he actually generated profit, it was only off of the backs of the tens of thousands of people that he refused to pay for their labor or due to countless cases of fraud and criminality?

Donald Trump isn’t so bad; maybe we should accept his historic unfitness for the office, horrific character, and blatant criminality ...

Because, you know - he is such an exceptional businessman!

He has to be, he said so himself and why would he lie???

Ok. You got it fam.

Back