Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

It won't be wasted but we'll cross that bridge when we get there..

So NOT before

But AFTER we have appropriated and dispersed TRILLIONS of Dollars into the hands of our community - that is the point when we should BEGIN the massive effort to organize, communicate and educate tens of millions of people on what to do with such funds?

And NOT before

BUT AFTER we appropriate and disperse TRILLIONS of Dollars into the hands of our community - that is the point in which we should consider and assess the most appropriate combination of asset classes and methodologies for implementation that could bring about the greatest level of sustained wealth and prosperity among the black community ... AFTER we have already cut the check and can’t do anything about it.

Therefore legislation to investigate the issue such as H.R.40 is a complete waste of time.

Cool.

You're talking intersectionality, Im talking exclusivity. You said the most important issues are intersectional which implies we need to be tethered to other groups

It doesn’t imply anything.
It states a fact. Full stop.

If 18 out of 20 black people are drowning under water.

And 60 out of the remaining 80 people are drowning as well.

If the only way to save the 18 black people from drowning is to rescue all 78 people from drowning - that is clearly the obvious thing to do.

Letting the 18 black people drown to spite the white man is retarded.

And you cannot convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
The bolded is the position I hold.

If that is your actual position, we have no argument.

I don’t know if you recognize it, but that is not the position represented in this thread by yourself and many others.

That position is best summed up as:

“If we don’t get reparations dispersesed immediately, regardless of the form they take - we will withold our vote even if it means the re-election Donald Trump.

In other words, all other issues effectively don’t matter - even if they actually do.

You are throwing blame.
That is an incorrect summary of post I've made.
You chose to it view that way based on your own beliefs, not my actual words.

Meanwhile, the term "tangibles" has always meant black voters seeking real solutions.
Not symbolic victories and empty promises, but solutions for tangible results.
If people weren't so hungry for a reason to attack Tariq, or look "right" on the internet, they would have realized this on the first page.

You are throwing blame.

Meanwhile, the term "tangibles" has always meant black voters seeking real solutions.
Not symbolic victories and empty promises, but solutions for tangible results.
If people weren't so hungry for a reason to attack Tariq, or look "right" on the internet, they would have realized this on the first page.

Nah. "Tangibles" will forever mean a vague and nebulous demand that will never be met until someone can actually verbalize exactly what they mean.

to me the term "tangibles" is a cop-out used by people that would rather complain about problems instead of working on solutions.

Please prove me wrong by telling me specifically what "tangibles" you're looking for.

You are throwing blame.

Fam - this is an example of what one might characterize as “throwing stones and hiding your hands”

I could find a boat load of your posts and others in this very thread that have advocated for the exact position that I articulated in my previous post - but I don’t have the energy to do that right now.

Perhaps someone else does.

Matter of fact, I can prove to you how disingenuous your last post was.

Earlier you quickly dismissed one of the most progressive Presidential candidates in a generation who champions the vital, systemic issues that you just claimed to care about.

I can tell you what your posts reveal about your rationale for doing so - but instead of presuming your position, I’ll let you answer instead.

Why is Elizabeth Warren a non-starter as a Presidential Candidate?

Nah. "Tangibles" will forever mean a vague and nebulous demand that will never be met until someone can actually verbalize exactly what they mean.

to me the term "tangibles" is a cop-out used by people that would rather complain about problems instead of working on solutions.

Please prove me wrong by telling me specifically what "tangibles" you're looking for.

The cop-out is blindly voting and accepting political parties that are being nebulous with black issues.
All while complaining and voting again.
The question you need to ask is, "what have my politicians been doing if they've been studying reparations, or other issues, so long?"

There are solutions needed in all areas of activity where we have suffered injustice.
An executed, enforced, and generational solution in such areas is what I look for.
Specifics and it's execution require extensive study, something experts, preferably black, do.
Data these politicians keep claiming to be studying.
So information they can take and act on is what I'd call tangible.
As voters, another way we work on it is then voting in favor of the tangible plan.

Last edited:
Fam - this is an example of what one might characterize as “throwing stones and hiding your hands”

I could find a boat load of your posts and others in this very thread that have advocated for the exact position that I articulated in my previous post - but I don’t have the energy to do that right now.

Perhaps someone else does.

Matter of fact, I can prove to you how disingenuous your last post was.

Earlier you quickly dismissed one of the most progressive Presidential candidates in a generation who champions the vital, systemic issues that you just claimed to care about.

I can tell you what your posts reveal about your rationale for doing so - but instead of presuming your position, I’ll let you answer instead.

Why is Elizabeth Warren a non-starter as a Presidential Candidate?

You can click on my icon, go to Postings, and find these boatloads of posts very easy.

Cause you would find that I did not dismiss Warren.
I pointed out her flaws as it relates to black issues.
Never did I say not to vote for her if that's your choice.
And she would need to show me more commitment to black issues for my support, based on what was revealed.

Last edited:
The cop-out is blindly voting and accepting political parties that are being nebulous with black issues.
All while complaining and voting again.
The question you need to ask is, "what have my politicians been doing if they've been studying reparations, or other issues, so long?"

There are solutions needed in all areas of activity where we have suffered injustice.
An executed, enforced, and generational solution in such areas is what I look for.
Specifics and it's execution require extensive study, something experts, preferably black, do.
Data these politicians keep claiming to be studying.
So information they can take and act on is what I'd call tangible.
As voters, another way we work on it is then voting in favor of the tangible plan.

This is not specific.

I see where this is going. I see exactly where this is going:

You want to verbal wrestle with me and others who pick apart your stance because you want to be right or be as if you know what's going on out here for black people. The fact is that you are learning the hard honest truth about the "people and party" you want black people to continue to support. You are starting to see, truly, the tricks and words that they play and use on black folks and have been playing and using for many years. These tricks are now being shown and broken down to you and others, and for you and others that are siding with you, it's hard to accept, which is why you are verbal wrestling with me and others about things that I and others have already broken down to you on a 3rd grade level. But because what is being pointed out to you seems so minor and maybe silly in your mind but really NEW, you don't want to understand that it's been a major play in these people's playbook for many years and black folks like you seem to not understand which causes you to verbal wrestle with black folks like me and others that share the same stance as me who do understand the game of it all.

You're scared that folks won't support the democratic party and that Trump will win.. I and many others who see the bullshit that these people are doing to us, don't give a shit if he wins or not, that's the fear you can't release, that's how the democratic party gets you and those who co-sign with your stance. You need to swallow your fear and accept that fate and understand bullshit when being presented to you. It's either they do it or they don't. Shit is over and done with the "hope" feeling? That Benign neglect is still prevalent today and eating black folks like you up and that is what these articles are about that you are championing. Lip service. Noting burgers, Empty promises.

Let me bring it home to you a bit closer so that it may be much clearer:

It's like a dude telling his girlfriend for x amount of days, months, years, that he is going to marry her and haven't married her yet nor have made no plans or intentions to do so. Every so often to keep her happy, he's consistently telling her that he's thinking about marriage, but really, he knows he's never going to marry the girl. Everything for the dude is legit, good job, good health, but he just knows marriage isn't for him, but he knows that the girlfriend of his wants to get married. Leading her own. Selling Dreams.

Every time she brings up marriage, he tells her, that he is thinking about it, don't rush me, let's take things slow, I'm studying the marriage process, let me look over it and see how it's done, let me collect all the data on it. He has told this girl this for the last 60 years. The daughter that sees this, hopefully the mother will tell her not to accept this kind of behavior from a man. Watch people's intentions and words and actions.

Same situation, why play yourself with these politicians. It's the same thing how black folks such as yourself and those that co-sign you are being treated with these politicians, but others, many, are getting off that train. I suggest you do the same.

I stated in two posts why I don't support the bill and what I disagreed on about that bill, which was the usage of the word "study". I answered you what I would do when you asked the 1st time about having a politician change the language of the bill. I told you my actions and the steps that I would take if the language is deceiving, but yet here we are, you are asking me the same questions in different ways so that you can feel a certain type of way about holding your ground because of the fear that you may have of folks who peep the bullshit.

I then came back with a post stating that all niggas are doing is what the History channel and many others have done over the years. I even told you about a man who has done what they have done already, and who by himself or maybe his team has come up with a number for the US gov't to settle on. He is suing and using his own money. Dr. Claude Anderson is that man. Please Look him up and see what he has to say about the HR40 bill. Take 20-40 minutes and read about what he has done.

I knew about the bill, it was all over social media, the nigga you are shitting on in this thread spoke about the bill on this twitter and IG, and other people, It was talked about at Congress. I have been dropping truth all up in this thread from the past to the current, but yet you think that I wouldn't somehow read a bill like the 2 that you presented? But let's go with that so that you can feel proud that you think that you are up'in me on this debate.

who in here is pro democrat?

who in here is pro democrat?

Serious follow up question to your reply:

Would you vote for Trump if he comes out and states that he will "support" reparations or if he comes out and "supports" the HR40?

Trump has a history of lying and so does those candidates who has stated that they will "support" reparations. They are all in the same pig pen. All of them have been on record of lying and switching up their words. They all have done it.

Would you vote for Trump if he and when he comes out and repeats the same thing that the democratic candidates are saying??

False equivalence is what happens when you are led to believe that two things should be given equal weight in your considerations as you come to any given decision, while those two things are not in any way actually equivalent.

Serious follow up question to your reply:

Would you vote for Trump if he comes out and states that he will "support" reparations or if he comes out and "supports" the HR40?

Trump has a history of lying and so does those candidates who has stated that they will "support" reparations. They are all in the same pig pen. All of them have been on record of lying and switching up their words. They all have done it.

Would you vote for Trump if he and when he comes out and repeats the same thing that the democratic candidates are saying??

Not voting for any based on reparations but that because I don’t believe they will do it. Could’ve did this 87 years ago

This is not specific.

As I stated, specifics and their execution require advising from people within that area of activity.
For black issues in education, you need educators.
For black issues in health, you need doctors.
For black issues with policing, you need members of law enforcement and so on.

While anyone can recognize injustice, I'm not qualified to speak on specifics plans for areas I do not know.
Nor do I have the memory offhand to break those plans down if I've heard or read them.
I don't have all the answers.

People with first-hand experience are the ones qualified to go into detail like that.
They are out there, some even have books.
Claude Anderson, Michelle Alexander, John Stamper and such.
And even experts or professionals you've come across personally.
All of which I'd rather see on a stage discussing such things instead of TI and Killer Mike.

Last edited:
As I stated, specifics and their execution require advising from people within that area of activity.
For black issues in education, you need educators.
For black issues in health, you need doctors.
For black issues with policing, you need members of law enforcement and so on.

While anyone can recognize injustice, I'm not qualified to speak on specifics plans for areas I do not know.
Nor do I have the memory offhand to break those plans down if I've heard or read them.
I don't have all the answers.

People with first-hand experience are the ones qualified to go into detail like that.
They are out there, some even have books.
Claude Anderson, Michelle Alexander, John Stamper and such.
And even experts or professionals you've come across personally.
All of which I'd rather see on a stage discussing such things instead of TI and Killer Mike.

I am not asking you for specifics in implementation, I am asking you about specifics in preferred outcomes.

You see the issue here, right?

You are hyper critical of politicians for not giving “tangibles”, yet when pressed - you take issue even defining what those “tangibles” are.

I am also inclined to believe that you are also not well versed on what “tangibles” or specifics make up a given politician’s platform.

I am happy for you to prove me wrong on that front.

How then, can you possibly give an assessment of a politician’s merit to the black community?

I am not asking you for specifics in implementation, I am asking you about specifics in preferred outcomes.

You see the issue here, right?

You are hyper critical of politicians for not giving “tangibles”, yet when pressed - you take issue even defining what those “tangibles” are.

I am also inclined to believe that you are also not well versed on what “tangibles” or specifics make up a given politician’s platform.

I am happy for you to prove me wrong on that front.

How then, can you possibly give an assessment of a politician’s merit to the black community?

The preferred outcome is to correct where ever the injustice was done.

The tangible is how the politician intends to solve the problem, as I previously described.
They are the ones riding black votes and black people are a discriminated group.
Call it hypercritical if you want, but such criticism is warranted given black peoples situation I say.

You can then assess the politician by how they intend to address the problem.
Their allegiance, past conduct, and whatever other factors help a person make such a decision.

I reckon if people questioned politicians with the same amount of energy they question people like me, they'll be doing it right.

Back