Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

the online barrier is an impediment to bridging the gap

hundreds of hours into the work homie. I would have to know what you know to meet you where you at

for whatever you think, this ain’t a game to me

once you here, you appreciate niggas contributions and don’t got time to sling mud and question motives. You just work. The frustration with this thread . WE raising the dead, OTHERS running their mouth

thank you for the well wishes

I appreciate these debates we all have on here... and I've said this in other threads... I really think at the end of the day we all want something similar for our people... but when it comes to these debates... some of yall are so stubborn and unwilling to even look at things from another viewpoint other than the one yall already have that it makes these discussions pointless.

Circular arguments... goalpost moving.. petty insults & name calling etc.

Like @shutupGabi said some pages back.. I'm not your enemy

If we get reparations ... and we don’t fix income inequality, the Broken healthcare system, the housing crisis, the climate crisis, the corruption of money in politics, the criminal justice system, immigration reform, and a dozen other issues ...

Black people will end up even more fucked.

This may be unpopular to say but those things are MORE important to your well being and the well being of the average black person than reparations are.

If we allow Donald Fucking Trump to get relected because a Democratic candidate doesn’t scream “Reparations!” loudly enough - we are doubly fucked along with the rest of the country and future generations.

You guys appear to be promoting an extremely myopic perspective

And this is why I posed the question earlier is all it takes to get your support for a candidate to say they're for reparations despite anything else on their agenda...because that's not a good thing at all

We can stop right there. I told you exactly where this is going: to find an answer to a simple fuckin question. I'm not parsing through 17 paragraphs in the hopes that I might find an answer that takes less than 1, so we can be done here. I wont quote you no more. Be blessed.

Nigga said he don't care whether Trump wins...we saw idiots saying that shit in 2016 talking about "It will be the same either way" and we see the extremes that have happened under the Trump admin. Niggas who say that either are truly ignorant as to how these things are actively affecting their daily lives or simply stupid and think being contrarian to anything people agree on is always the way to do.

Yall are caping so hard for a Democrat who will use your vote to the presidency to cape for illegals

At the end of day, everyone of yall in this thread who have been anti Tariq/pro Warren are gonna willingly give your vote to a Democrat who does not have a black agenda.

All this pushback just means you don't DEMAND a black agenda for your vote and they know it

Bottom line.. No black agenda no vote
But what if the candidate deport illegals and strength the economy. These two things affects black American citizens for the better

What, specifically, is the “black agenda”?

They can't name it because some of the other groups that they say politicians are pandering to include black folks as well and it's bigger than they are acknowledging, meaning their concerns would also be part of the black agenda but many don't see that

But what if the candidate deport illegals and strength the economy. These two things affects black American citizens for the better
that sounds like what they say trump does, but actually voting for him is not an option
They can't name it because some of the other groups that they say politicians are pandering to include black folks as well and it's bigger than they are acknowledging, meaning their concerns would also be part of the black agenda but many don't see that
Bruh. How can you fix your fingers to type "includes black folks" when that's exactly what we're trying to get away from

We don't want inclusion, we want exclusion.. for the first time ever.

that sounds like what they say trump does, but actually voting for him is not an option

Bruh. How can you fix your fingers to type "includes black folks" when that's exactly what we're trying to get away from

We don't want inclusion, we want exclusion.. for the first time ever.

Because what you're talking about simply isn't possible as you can't find 1 person who doesn't identify with more than 1 group and how that affects their lives. Would you logically ask or expect a black woman to support something that would give more rights to men as a whole, which would include black men, while also requiring her to give up some rights as a woman? Do you think she should just accept that because black men would benefit she should all of a sudden accept less from the same society or should she also demand that she also be given rights as being both black and a woman as well? Would you as a man accept an agenda or policy that would increase your social standing as a man, but hinder black women and put them further behind because it's something that would only benefit men?

Because what you're talking about simply isn't possible as you can't find 1 person who doesn't identify with more than 1 group and how that affects their lives. Would you logically ask or expect a black woman to support something that would give more rights to men as a whole, which would include black men, while also requiring her to give up some rights as a woman? Do you think she should just accept that because black men would benefit she should all of a sudden accept less from the same society or should she also demand that she also be given rights as being both black and a woman as well? Would you as a man accept an agenda or policy that would increase your social standing as a man, but hinder black women and put them further behind because it's something that would only benefit men?
Well its a good thing our demands aren't gender/sex based.. our demands are race based. We demand that the party that couldn't survive without the black vote do something exclusively for black men and black women alike

Yall think a black agenda is impossible only because you know a politician is too stubborn to so but not because it's impossible. Thats a conditioned mindset

And again how can you vote for any candidate (outside of Warren I guess) who has been so fucking defiant, condescending, disrespectful and outright dismissive of the idea of a black agenda?

We've seen this movie before, turn the channel

Well its a good thing our demands aren't gender/sex based.. our demands are race based. We demand that the party that couldn't survive without the black vote do something exclusively for black men and black women alike

Yall think a black agenda is impossible only because you know a politician is too stubborn to so but not because it's impossible. Thats a conditioned mindset

And again how can you vote for any candidate (outside of Warren I guess) who has been so fucking defiant, condescending, disrespectful and outright dismissive of the idea of a black agenda?

We've seen this movie before, turn the channel

I don't think a black agenda is impossible. I think alot of you don't realize what that truly entails and just how many different intertwining groups will have to come together within the black community to accomplish that

I don't think a black agenda is impossible. I think alot of you don't realize what that truly entails and just how many different intertwining groups will have to come together within the black community to accomplish that

Black people are not a monolith.

If it's not obvious to you yet these people can't speak for themselves. It's always from their interpretation of someone else's perspective. Usually in the form of a youtube video.

This shit is sad bruh.
Niggas undermine Dr Mlk just to be "right". Yikes!

Nah Niggas stand on their own two feet and don't try to co-opt what somebody else says to bolster their internet arguments.
Wtf???? Mlk wanted reparations 60 years ago. We want them now. Why do YOU manufacture a problem out of that?

Like Bruh... help me understand this pushback. At the end of the day it looks like yall are just fighting for your right to be loyal to Democrats despite their disloyalty..

Wtf???? Mlk wanted reparations 60 years ago. We want them now. Why do YOU manufacture a problem out of that?

Like Bruh... help me understand this pushback. At the end of the day it looks like yall are just fighting for your right to be loyal to Democrats despite their disloyalty..

Actually 60 years ago MLK wanted the civil rights bill to get signed but people like you were on some why should I vote shit. He did it anyway in spite of smart dumb niggas.

Actually 60 years ago MLK wanted the civil rights bill to get signed but people like you were on some why should I vote shit. He did it anyway in spite of smart dumb niggas.
MLK wanted reparations. No combination of words you string together can deny that..

But like i said, yall are fighting tooth and nail to stay loyal to the party who is more loyal to illegals than black people. Sweet

MLK wanted reparations. No combination of words you string together can deny that..

But like i said, yall are fighting tooth and nail to stay loyal to the party who is more loyal to illegals than black people. Sweet

Look... I'm not a registered Democrat. If thats the guy you need to be arguing against to make your little points - that's not me. But I will say that Democrats have gone on the record supporting reparations in some form or another and Republicans have not. So what are we really talking about here?

I'm not talking to MLK right now I'm talking to you so grow some nuts and answer questions from your own perspective.

Back