Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

HR40 Bill, We about to gather a group of people to "study" history, that has already been studied and picked to pieces Lol.

You niggas really sitting up here championing these niggas doing what the History Channel has done for many many many years. The very nigga yall shit on in this thread has already done this shit in his documentaries

Dr. Claude Anderson and many other black scholars has already done this shit, broke it down with a real number that the gov't can use to give out finds. Smh.
Yall so happy about people getting their History Channel on.

I'm thinking this guy has actual mental problems. Like some kind of cognitive disorder.

I see you haven't answered the question.

When you get questioned with something serious, you take this route, clown shit to deflect.

Dr. Claude Anderson, look him up and educate yourself on him. I know you won't do it. Too much truth.

@shutupGabi they sole reason is to not get you to vote or vote republican(which is ultimately the same thing) ...you'll see these same ppl working overtime here come election time, stop giving them the time of day, they give zero fucks about whatever you throw at them

This is a lie if you can't prove it.

If we get reparations ... and we don’t fix income inequality, the Broken healthcare system, the housing crisis, the climate crisis, the corruption of money in politics, the criminal justice system, immigration reform, and a dozen other issues ...

Black people will end up even more fucked.

This may be unpopular to say but those things are MORE important to your well being and the well being of the average black person than reparations are.

If we allow Donald Fucking Trump to get relected because a Democratic candidate doesn’t scream “Reparations!” loudly enough - we are doubly fucked along with the rest of the country and future generations.

You guys appear to be promoting an extremely myopic perspective

America has been treating everything like it's more important than black issues since it's inception.
We can solve the reparations problem while trying to fix other things and reparations will assist with it.
All of those problems you mentioned have existed, exist, and will exist regardless of who's in office.
Putting a Democrat in the office does not mean black people will not be more fucked.

Last edited:
America has been treating everything like it's more important than black issues since it's inception.
We can solve the reparations problem while trying to fix other things and reparations will assist with it.
All of those problems you mentioned have existed, exist, and will exist regardless of who's in office.
Putting a Democrat in the office does not mean black people will not be more fucked.

If you now acknowledge “other things” actually exist, why do you act as though they do not in your political discourse?

And did you just say that incredibly important issues that affect everyone including black people will exist regardless of what anyone in elected office does?

IMO that is incredibly pessimistic and naive.

if that is true, what is the point of politics?

Is the singular point of politics just to enact reparations for black people or can you conceive of something else that may be slightly important as well?

Is it possible that other enormous systemic issues may actually affect black People as well?

Can’t we, as you say, solve other problems WHILE addressing reparations?

Last edited:
If you now acknowledge “other things” actually exist, why do you act as though they do not in your political discourse?

And did you just say that incredibly important issues that affect everyone including black people will exist regardless of what anyone in elected office does?

IMO that is incredibly pessimistic and naive.

if that is true what is the point of politics?

Is the singular point of politics just to enact reparations for black people or can you conceive of something else that may be slightly important as well?

Is it possible that other enormous systemic issues may actually affect black People as well?

Can’t we, as you say, solve other problems WHILE addressing reparations?

Of course, there are other issues affecting black people.
Reparations were brought up, so, for now, it's about reparations.
When the subject changes to another black issue, I'll re-focus accordingly.

But other important issues existing for everyone is not just pessimistic and naive, it's historical and current fact.
And it's a logical conclusion of the future.

So the point of black people dealing in politics is to represent our place on the stage.
To produce justice in the areas we need and look out for OUR interest when issues are being addressed.
Cause if we don't, others will make those decisions for us, in their interest, and not ours.

And yes we can solve other issues while addressing reparations.
Why are you repeating my response as a question when it's already answered?
You don't have to answer that, but it's just... weird.

Of course, there are other issues affecting black people.
Reparations were brought up, so, for now, it's about reparations.
When the subject changes to another black issue, I'll re-focus accordingly.

But other important issues existing for everyone is not just pessimistic and naive, it's historical and current fact.
And it's a logical conclusion of the future.

So the point of black people dealing in politics is to represent our place on the stage.
To produce justice in the areas we need and look out for OUR interest when issues are being addressed.
Cause if we don't, others will make those decisions for us, in their interest, and not ours.

And yes we can solve other issues while addressing reparations.
Why are you repeating my response as a question when it's already answered?
You don't have to answer that, but it's just... weird.

Because you and others are behaving as though we cannot.

You are categorically dismissing enormously progressive presidential candidates with serious agendas to positively affect the lives of black people; due to the perceived lack of sufficient attention to the singular issue of reparations (despite there being an active law to design the strategy and execution of that VERY initiative) - almost ... as if we CANNOT attack multiple issues at the same time.

You have contradicted yourself.

I have to say, the glib nature that you describe the core issues that affect every American citizen, lacks quite a bit of nuance.

Of course issues will always exist, but to act as though there are not degrees of oppression and suffering with respect to large systemic issues in America is preposterous.

Government has an important role to play in alleviating that oppression and suffering. .

I may not like that one job discriminates against me when I seek one form of employment ... but I think that is a vastly better situation than being held in bondage through chattel slavery.

Racism still exists. But the affects have been mitigated due to activism and government intervention.

The same can hold true for ...

“Income inequality, the Broken healthcare system, the housing crisis, the climate crisis, the corruption of money in politics, the criminal justice system, immigration reform, and a dozen other issues”

IMO those issues are a part of the “black agenda” as well

Last edited:
If the HR40 Bill is so golden, Why haven't Dr. Claude Anderson who has been fighting for reparations spoke highly of this Bill??

This man has put up his own money to get black people reparations. Why has he not got behind this "study" of this bill or the Warren "support" so call bill/attitude
This is like the 5th time you missed the point...starting to think you doin it on purpose.

first you didnt even know about the bill, then you lied about the language of the bill for 3 pages, then you ducked the question of what specific parts you disagreed with and what you would replace them with....now the issue is 1 person allegedly hasn't supported it.

Based on the intention and language of the bill, what do YOU disagree with and what would you rather have it say instead?

Last edited:
This is like the 5th time you missed the point...starting to think you doin it on purpose.

first you didnt even know about the bill, then you lied about the language of the bill for 3 pages, then you ducked the question of what specific parts you disagreed with and what you would replace them with....now the issue is 1 person allegedly hasn't supported it.

Based on the intention and language of the bill, what do YOU disagree with and what would you rather have it say instead?

I see where this is going. I see exactly where this is going:

You want to verbal wrestle with me and others who pick apart your stance because you want to be right or be as if you know what's going on out here for black people. The fact is that you are learning the hard honest truth about the "people and party" you want black people to continue to support. You are starting to see, truly, the tricks and words that they play and use on black folks and have been playing and using for many years. These tricks are now being shown and broken down to you and others, and for you and others that are siding with you, it's hard to accept, which is why you are verbal wrestling with me and others about things that I and others have already broken down to you on a 3rd grade level. But because what is being pointed out to you seems so minor and maybe silly in your mind but really NEW, you don't want to understand that it's been a major play in these people's playbook for many years and black folks like you seem to not understand which causes you to verbal wrestle with black folks like me and others that share the same stance as me who do understand the game of it all.

You're scared that folks won't support the democratic party and that Trump will win.. I and many others who see the bullshit that these people are doing to us, don't give a shit if he wins or not, that's the fear you can't release, that's how the democratic party gets you and those who co-sign with your stance. You need to swallow your fear and accept that fate and understand bullshit when being presented to you. It's either they do it or they don't. Shit is over and done with the "hope" feeling? That Benign neglect is still prevalent today and eating black folks like you up and that is what these articles are about that you are championing. Lip service. Noting burgers, Empty promises.

Let me bring it home to you a bit closer so that it may be much clearer:

It's like a dude telling his girlfriend for x amount of days, months, years, that he is going to marry her and haven't married her yet nor have made no plans or intentions to do so. Every so often to keep her happy, he's consistently telling her that he's thinking about marriage, but really, he knows he's never going to marry the girl. Everything for the dude is legit, good job, good health, but he just knows marriage isn't for him, but he knows that the girlfriend of his wants to get married. Leading her own. Selling Dreams.

Every time she brings up marriage, he tells her, that he is thinking about it, don't rush me, let's take things slow, I'm studying the marriage process, let me look over it and see how it's done, let me collect all the data on it. He has told this girl this for the last 60 years. The daughter that sees this, hopefully the mother will tell her not to accept this kind of behavior from a man. Watch people's intentions and words and actions.

Same situation, why play yourself with these politicians. It's the same thing how black folks such as yourself and those that co-sign you are being treated with these politicians, but others, many, are getting off that train. I suggest you do the same.

I stated in two posts why I don't support the bill and what I disagreed on about that bill, which was the usage of the word "study". I answered you what I would do when you asked the 1st time about having a politician change the language of the bill. I told you my actions and the steps that I would take if the language is deceiving, but yet here we are, you are asking me the same questions in different ways so that you can feel a certain type of way about holding your ground because of the fear that you may have of folks who peep the bullshit.

I then came back with a post stating that all niggas are doing is what the History channel and many others have done over the years. I even told you about a man who has done what they have done already, and who by himself or maybe his team has come up with a number for the US gov't to settle on. He is suing and using his own money. Dr. Claude Anderson is that man. Please Look him up and see what he has to say about the HR40 bill. Take 20-40 minutes and read about what he has done.

I knew about the bill, it was all over social media, the nigga you are shitting on in this thread spoke about the bill on this twitter and IG, and other people, It was talked about at Congress. I have been dropping truth all up in this thread from the past to the current, but yet you think that I wouldn't somehow read a bill like the 2 that you presented? But let's go with that so that you can feel proud that you think that you are up'in me on this debate.

Last edited:
If Trump said that he would "support" reparation and create a plan for minorities for housing. Just like Warren stated

If Trump said that he would "support" the "study" of the HR40 Bill. The same shit yall championing on about, let's say if Trump said, would yall re-elect him for another 4 years

Let's see how this shit goes

I see where this is going. I see exactly where this is going:

You want to verbal wrestle with me and others who pick apart your stance
We can stop right there. I told you exactly where this is going: to find an answer to a simple fuckin question. I'm not parsing through 17 paragraphs in the hopes that I might find an answer that takes less than 1, so we can be done here. I wont quote you no more. Be blessed.

I been asked you not to quote me: You wanna ask me something 2 and 3 times then get upset when I answer it the way and how I wanna answer it to shut that clown shit down.

Oh.... so you would have a STUDY with folks familiar with the topic to figure out how to best go about distributing reparations?

Damn... if only someone in a position to make bills/laws would have thought of that.. go figure
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

my apologies good sir

i know better than that.

while you think you’re getting over on me, know that I love you and wouldn’t have tried to convey what I and others alike know if not so

Last edited:
Niggas don't even know who Dr. Claude Anderson is, but in here championing up some Benign Neglect ass policy such as the HR40 Bill and the Warren "support" bullshit she stated.

I suggest those who don't know about this man Dr. Claude Anderson, familiarize yourself with him quickly

Pathetic. I know more about the people putting in real work from where I reside than yall and the nigga is in yall own back yards.

What that retarded nigga say, "I aint from here"

This thread still goin'?

Is it still them niggas makin' the exact same point over and over and over
Basically...

It's been said dont none of these politicians give a shit at the end of the day and waiting on these white presidential candidates to make the perfect black agenda for us is stupid. Then the response to that is a manifesto of why you shouldn't trust politicians. Niggas disagree to disagree on the agreement. Put a fork in this shit.

For all the paragraphs yall type yall sure do say a whole lotta nothin.

Protocol already being established ima just say "be blessed".. I hope everyone has a great fuckin weekend lol

the online barrier is an impediment to bridging the gap

hundreds of hours into the work homie. I would have to know what you know to meet you where you at

for whatever you think, this ain’t a debate to me. I’m searching for common ground

once you here, you appreciate niggas contributions and don’t got time to sling mud and question motives. You just work. The frustration with this thread . WE raising the dead, OTHERS running their mouth

thank you for the well wishes

Last edited:
Because you and others are behaving as though we cannot.

You are categorically dismissing enormously progressive presidential candidates with serious agendas to positively affect the lives of black people; due to the perceived lack of sufficient attention to the singular issue of reparations (despite there being an active law to design the strategy and execution of that VERY initiative) - almost ... as if we CANNOT attack multiple issues at the same time.

You have contradicted yourself.

I have to say, the glib nature that you describe the core issues that affect every American citizen, lacks quite a bit of nuance.

Of course issues will always exist, but to act as though there are not degrees of oppression and suffering with respect to large systemic issues in America is preposterous.

Government has an important role to play in alleviating that oppression and suffering. .

I may not like that one job discriminates against me when I seek one form of employment ... but I think that is a vastly better situation than being held in bondage through chattel slavery.

Racism still exists. But the affects have been mitigated due to activism and government intervention.

The same can hold true for ...

“Income inequality, the Broken healthcare system, the housing crisis, the climate crisis, the corruption of money in politics, the criminal justice system, immigration reform, and a dozen other issues”

IMO those issues are a part of the “black agenda” as well

You'll need to show me, where in what post of mine, you got all this from.
What contradiction did I make?
What are these nuances I was glib about?
Who have I dismissed?
And what degrees of oppression have I ignored?

Back