Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

We have a black crowd attempting to discredit a black man for no logical reason.
To do so they've crawled around any stone of information they can throw, no matter how untruthful it is.
Ultimately making themselves look as fake, or faker, than any actual black scammer would be.

Their most recent attempt is to harp on the HR40 bill.
Which is essentially another case of the government looking into reparations for black people.
The third time, at least, such a thing has been "looked into".
But they seem to think it's special knowledge posters, and activist, don't know.
Then the titangraph post of the same people trying to say something, what they'd call, "woke".
When in reality black activist have already said the same thing decades before.

Before that it was some questionable white politician named Elizabeth Warren.
Before that they had a problem with an independently funded black conference, though no one complained about Revolt's Summit and it's overpriced tickets.
Before that the intentionally misinterpreted a tweet from Tariq....because it's Tariq.
Of course when all else fails they just mock and clown, till the next misinformation to bandwagon on.
They don't seem to think for themselves too much, ironic as that's what they say of people disagreeing with them.

tenor.gif

We have a black crowd attempting to discredit a black man for no logical reason.
To do so they've crawled around any stone of information they can throw, no matter how untruthful it is.
Ultimately making themselves look as fake, or faker, than any actual black scammer would be.

Their most recent attempt is to harp on the HR40 bill.
Which is essentially another case of the government looking into reparations for black people.
The third time, at least, such a thing has been "looked into".
But they seem to think it's special knowledge posters, and activist, don't know.
Then the titangraph post of the same people trying to say something, what they'd call, "woke".
When in reality black activist have already said the same thing decades before.

Before that it was some questionable white politician named Elizabeth Warren.
Before that they had a problem with an independently funded black conference, though no one complained about Revolt's Summit and it's overpriced tickets.
Before that the intentionally misinterpreted a tweet from Tariq....because it's Tariq.
Of course when all else fails they just mock and clown, till the next misinformation to bandwagon on.
They don't seem to think for themselves too much, ironic as that's what they say of people disagreeing with them.

What was the revolt summit? That thing with killer mike? Look y’all whole point has been don’t rely on democrats who have shown they don’t take us seriously which nobody disagrees with.

Telling folks support Trump because he might mention tangibles is not the same as saying we need to be more critical of who we vote for. I think it’s bad communication in y’all part tho. Whole shit was hypothetical because we have no reason at all to even look at any republican seriously

And y’all can’t get mad people think Tariq is a scam when he was in the same boat as Dr Umar a few years ago. If black people are skeptical of politicians it’s fine but why wouldn’t we be skeptical of these twitter gurus.

Say what ya will about the woman. (I've my own uncertainty about her)
.but hot damn did she lay some shether to "King Flex" with facts,data and plain ole fuckin' common sense....lol
If you have 10-15 mins to spare very worth the listen

"Ignoring Agents of Chaos"

15 minutes? That shit is over 2 hours long and that broad is SHITFACED!

What was the revolt summit? That thing with killer mike? Look y’all whole point has been don’t rely on democrats who have shown they don’t take us seriously which nobody disagrees with.

Telling folks support Trump because he might mention tangibles is not the same as saying we need to be more critical of who we vote for. I think it’s bad communication in y’all part tho. Whole shit was hypothetical because we have no reason at all to even look at any republican seriously

And y’all can’t get mad people think Tariq is a scam when he was in the same boat as Dr Umar a few years ago. If black people are skeptical of politicians it’s fine but why wouldn’t we be skeptical of these twitter gurus.

The point is not to whore out votes.
I'm not telling you to vote Trump and nobody I support said support Trump over this.
Tariq and Umar may do activism, but don't damn one for the crime of the other.
And damn sure is no communication problem at this point.
People take it how they want to take it.

Not reading through 25 more pages.

To me it's not really about supporting Trump, but sending a message to the democratic party that they can't continue to expect our support without giving us anything substantial in return.

Not sure if I would vote for Trump..........or sit the presidential election out.

One thing's for sure though.....and I think I've mentioned this before:

Without our vote, none of these other groups the DNC panders to (DACA, undocumented immigrants, LGBT, etc) will get anything either.

And I'm fine with that.

Even if it means another 4 years of Trump.

Doesn't make sense for us to enable them to benefit from our vote more than we do.

Especially since those groups don't really care about us either way.

15 minutes? That shit is over 2 hours long and that broad is SHITFACED!

I thought had it timestamped to were she goes in on "King Flex"
Looks like she has it set were you have to go to her actually YouTube channel

Anyway mark 25:02, ya dig?

Not reading through 25 more pages.

To me it's not really about supporting Trump, but sending a message to the democratic party that they can't continue to expect our support without giving us anything substantial in return.

Not sure if I would vote for Trump..........or sit the presidential election out.

One thing's for sure though.....and I think I've mentioned this before:

Without our vote, none of these other groups the DNC panders to (DACA, undocumented immigrants, LGBT, etc) will get anything either.

And I'm fine with that.

Even if it means another 4 years of Trump.

Doesn't make sense for us to enable them to benefit from our vote more than we do.

Especially since those groups don't really care about us either way.
Nobody disagreed that neither party really gives a shit.

My point in bringing up warren was that if niggas was gon be on some "we can exploit trump for our gain" shit, there are dem candidates who have spoken openly about reparations that can be manipulated as well. It was brought up because ppl said dems have not offered anything to black ppl on any specific level. Trump has never in his life spoken about doing anything specific for black ppl so Warren would be a better starting point than a mf who got sued by the govt TWICE for openly being a racist pos toward black ppl lol....

Niggas talkin bout warren was caught lying about being cherokee....that's natives problem to deal with and has nothing to do with us, for one. And for two, niggas lost focus of the point because they got so giddy about catching a politician in a lie...as if lying is not the nature of the career. Nobody said the bitch was running a campaign on complete honesty. They all lie.

Then it was said nothing was being done specifically for black ppl...I then brought up HR40, which the loudest niggas in here didnt even know existed...then they lied about the language of the bill (and the sponsors and co-sponsors) despite the summary and the full bill being posted.

Then ppl were asked what parts they disagreed with and what they would rather see happen instead...1 person responded with what the exact fuck the bill is intended to do.

Lol so thats what we was doing for 25 pgs and why the original point of the thread got muddied.

Yall are caping so hard for a Democrat who will use your vote to the presidency to cape for illegals

At the end of day, everyone of yall in this thread who have been anti Tariq/pro Warren are gonna willingly give your vote to a Democrat who does not have a black agenda.

All this pushback just means you don't DEMAND a black agenda for your vote and they know it

Bottom line.. No black agenda no vote

Last edited:
Nobody disagreed that neither party really gives a shit.

My point in bringing up warren was that if niggas was gon be on some "we can exploit trump for our gain" shit, there are dem candidates who have spoken openly about reparations that can be manipulated as well. It was brought up because ppl said dems have not offered anything to black ppl on any specific level. Trump has never in his life spoken about doing anything specific for black ppl so Warren would be a better starting point than a mf who got sued by the govt TWICE for openly being a racist pos toward black ppl lol....

Niggas talkin bout warren was caught lying about being cherokee....that's natives problem to deal with and has nothing to do with us, for one. And for two, niggas lost focus of the point because they got so giddy about catching a politician in a lie...as if lying is not the nature of the career. Nobody said the bitch was running a campaign on complete honesty. They all lie.

Then it was said nothing was being done specifically for black ppl...I then brought up HR40, which the loudest niggas in here didnt even know existed...then they lied about the language of the bill (and the sponsors and co-sponsors) despite the summary and the full bill being posted.

Then ppl were asked what parts they disagreed with and what they would rather see happen instead...1 person responded with what the exact fuck the bill is intended to do.

Lol so thats what we was doing for 25 pgs and why the original point of the thread got muddied.

Warren's stance as it relates to black people.

The issue here is that her stance is essentially the same as the HR40 Bill.
The same as the Conyers Bill.
And the same language politicians have given to Claude Anderson in his attempts for reparations.
The same language others have gotten from their local Dem reps about reparations.
Words we have been hearing for too long.
With inaction that coincides with the "Benign Neglect Policy".

It's a constant "we'll see" attitude from Democrats.
Which gives Republicans a window to exploit, even now.
So if Reps start too, genuine or not, it could hurt Dems chances.
As the tweet in the OP indicates, it's time for Dems, like Warren, to put up for real.

Yall are caping so hard for a Democrat who will use your vote to the presidency to cape for illegals
Why are you doing this when I just said she can be manipulated the way ppl are saying we can manipulate trump? Anything you say about her also applies to trump. She wana deal with illegals, trump wana deal with white supremacists. Fucked up on both sides. We all know this.

She (and others) spoke about reparations. Trump never has. I'd rather hypothetically start out dealing with ppl who talked about reparations than the person who just found out black ppl existed yesterday.

Warren's stance as it relates to black people.

The issue here is that her stance is essentially the same as the HR40 Bill.
The same as the Conyers Bill.
And the same language politicians have given to Claude Anderson in his attempts for reparations.
The same language others have gotten from their local Dem reps about reparations.
Words we have been hearing for too long.
With inaction that coincides with the "Benign Neglect Policy".

It's a constant "we'll see" attitude from Democrats.
Which gives Republicans a window to exploit, even now.
So if Reps start too, genuine or not, it could hurt Dems chances.
As the tweet in the OP indicates, it's time for Dems, like Warren, to put up for real.
Do you not think organization regarding how reparations would be distributed is a necessary part of the process? Or do you just want checks given out?

Why are you doing this when I just said she can be manipulated the way ppl are saying we can manipulate trump? Anything you say about her also applies to trump. She wana deal with illegals, trump wana deal with white supremacists. Fucked up on both sides. We all know this.

She (and others) spoke about reparations. Trump never has. I'd rather hypothetically start out dealing with ppl who talked about reparations than the person who just found out black ppl existed yesterday.
But its not really about trump. Nobody advocates for him, we know what we're in for if he wins...more open, hard core white supremacy.... the thing is some of us are just willing to accept that consequence.

I'm not willing to vote for "anyone but trump" just to get him out. Thats letting the dems off the hook. Talking and studying aint enough. That's more lullaby language. They need to be PROACTIVE about a black agenda instead of REACTIVELY saying "we'll look into it"

The lesser of 2 evils vote is no more and the "anyone but trump" vote is not sufficient

We all know in our black hearts we're NOT getting reparations. So how do we vote Democrat knowing that? We don't. Or just vote Williamson as a symbolic gesture.

But its not really about trump. Nobody advocates for him, we know what we're in for if he wins...more open, hard core white supremacy.... the thing is some of us are just willing to accept that consequence.

I'm not willing to vote for "anyone but trump" just to get him out. Thats letting the dems off the hook. Talking and studying aint enough. That's more lullaby language. They need to be PROACTIVE about a black agenda instead of REACTIVELY saying "we'll look into it"

The lesser of 2 evils vote is no more and the "anyone but trump" vote is not sufficient

We all know in our black hearts we're NOT getting reparations. So how do we vote Democrat knowing that? We don't. Or just vote Williamson as a symbolic gesture.
Fam you not addressing my point at all. I fuck with you as a poster so this is not even on no bullshit. But I've said multiple times neither side gives a fuck. But if you wana be involved politically (which you dont have to be), your options are ppl that pay lip service that may respond to pressure vs ppl that act like we and the history of this country dont exist.

If both are hypothetically up for manipulation, I'll take my chances with ppl that have shown acknowledgement to something we been talkin about over the person who hasn't said shit until 2 days ago. Either way you cut it it's gon fall on us to put forth the agenda to put in front of them. Because if we wait and rely on them to make the perfect plan, it's not gon get done.

Do you not think organization regarding how reparations would be distributed is a necessary part of the process? Or do you just want checks given out?

We need both.
Ideally, one should not happen without the other.

The problem is that this conversation about organizing has taken far too long.
With the check still nowhere in sight.

What, specifically, is the “black agenda”?

Last edited:
Like...I'm just speaking for myself but idk if yall realize that I'm not your enemy lmao. If I'm asking for alternatives I'm tryna learn something. I want us to get to some kinda consensus here. But if ppl claiming something is not happening, information get dropped to refute it, and niggas instinctively shit on the information and dont even do so with facts....all while providing no educated alternatives...

From my vantage point, some of yall just like arguing about this shit for optics. To look like you can out-nigga the next nigga. Not because it's something you actually know and believe in because that requires........action.

FACTS

Back