Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

Isn’t trump the first billionaire president? And he thought he used bankruptcy laws to re-negotiate and trim debt. Of course banks wont loan to you if you keep fucking them over

Which one of those people is running in the 2020 Presidential Election?

Nixon, George Washington, or LBJ?

Are you giving Trump credit for not being that much worse than racists from centuries ago?

Ok ...

And now you are telling me Trump is an intelligent, savvy businessman - becuse the son of a Billionaire “can’t be stupid”.

The guy who received $100 million and a real estate empire from his father and subsequently went bankrupt 6 times?

The same guy who is deathly afraid of releasing his taxes?

The guy who couldn’t even get a business loan from any institution in America so he had to beg the Russians...

I could walk into BOA and get a Business loan tomorrow, but this “brilliant businessman” couldn’t.

The same guy who, when he actually generated profit, it was only off of the backs of the tens of thousands of people that he refused to pay for their labor or due to countless cases of fraud and criminality?

Donald Trump isn’t so bad; maybe we should accept his historic unfitness for the office, horrific character, and blatant criminality ...

Because, you know - he is such an exceptional businessman!

He has to be, he said so himself and why would he lie???

Ok. You got it fam.

I'm not telling you that Trump is intelligent, I am explaining to you the things that Trump has done while being on this earth. He's done more than the average black man.

Whether he's gotten a head start or not, he's maintained his status.

Again, as I and many others have stated, They all are bad, do you know the background of these candidates or, are you just going off of what the media has point out on them so far?? Do you do your own research and digging on the people you want to win.

Their all liars and practice white supremacy

Do you do your own research and digging on the people you want to win.

Their all liars and practice white supremacy

Yes I have actually. I always do.

Do you do your own research?

I mean you absolutely MUST have. What other explanation is there ???

The way you denigrate their character and compare them to some of the worst people in American political history.

Give me ONE credible piece of evidence gathered in your thorough research of her history and character that leads you to compare Elizabeth Warren to the likes of Donald Trump, Richard Nixon and Racist Slave Owners.

PLEASE show me your TANGIBLE evidence to make that assertion.

Thanks

Yes I have actually. I always do.

Do you do your own research?

I mean you absolutely MUST have. What other explanation is there ???

The way you denigrate their character and compare them to some of the worst people in American political history.

Give me ONE credible piece of evidence gathered in your thorough research of her history and character that leads you to compare Elizabeth Warren to the likes of Donald Trump, Richard Nixon and Racist Slave Owners.

PLEASE show me your TANGIBLE evidence to make that assertion.

Thanks

Their character are the same in my eyes.

They all practice team white. That's enough on surface without me doing any research to know.

I'm not in the mindset of trying to figure out which white person is more worse than the other. That's what black folks do when they do wanna change their thinking

They are all liars and have deceitful ways and again, they all practice White Supremacy and are team white before anything.

Here's the game: This one is on me

These "white" people time is running out, Black people can literally genetically destroy this race and white folks know this, that's why they treat us the way they treat us. No other group on this earth get it bad from white folks, like black folks. Black people are the only ones that don't understand the mind of white folks and the depths that they need to go to keep from being annihilated. We think white folks want to see Black folks be equal with them. If black folks become equal with them or surpass them, the white race won't exist as a race on earth and most, majority of whites know this.

White people know this, thus the reasoning to why Black folks (who contain the most melanin) can destroy this race in 20-30 so years. The white race is the minority group in this country but fool us and tell us that we are the minority which is false. White males can't produce more babies than black males. Their birth rate is declining, they have a negative birth rate, which backs up that last statement. 11-13 states have a negative birth rate, white folks are dying much faster than they can produce new borns, Opiods are killing them, it's so bad that there's a program that rewards these albinos for not using opiods, They get cash money. They can download it on their phone.

There were programs in the 60s and 70s in the US that gave white families incentives/money for having more than 2 or 3 kids.

White folks dominate all forms of human activity: law, economics, education, employment, entertainment, sports, politics, and religion, sex and war. White folks control all these human activity areas, have been for over 400 years. Whites do it because they know if blacks controlled it and if they were ever to take control, that their race will be wiped out in 15 years or less. They will become what Spain was when the Moorish Africans took over in 711, a dark society, thus why the whites finally ran them out of Spain in 1492

Black folks brains are being control to think that these whites and sambos who the whites use to do their bidding will uplift us and give us what we need Lol. That will NEVER happen, unless we demand it, After 500 years, Black folks still think these white folks want us to succeed. We still have in our mindset that voting for what they have on their agenda will rise black folks from the bottom smh

If you were born with 1 eye and no legs, no arms (white folks are albinos and have less melanin than any other race on the planet, birth rate declining, can't multiply rapid, the sun is their enemy, whiteness is not a color) but these black people, who are born with 2 eyes, all body parts (can multiple at an alarming rate, can birth a whole nation) Do you really think the race born with 1 eye and no arm and all these defects will want to uplift the race with 2 eyes and all the other qualities??

Does it make sense for this white race, the albinos with these defects that have control over all human activity to remain in control for their survival? It makes sense to me on why we have not re-gained control of the world. These people have to survive, that's the only way that the white race will survive, Keep Control, and Keep Black folks down: Why would they all of a sudden allow Black folks to be equal like them, knowing that Black people can wipe out their entire race once they understand the game and get from out of this oppression state? Why would these candidates from either side want to help black folks?? These people only care about their survival as a race and keeping us at the dayum bottom.

These people get elected and run the country so that they can continue to keep the white race surviving, that's why they keep Black folks at the lowest state. It's a reason Black people have been at the bottom for 500 odd years. These people want to survive and that's the only politics that they are concerned about, survival. Nothing else. One group want to help the white race survive this way, (Democratic party) and the other group want to do this way (Rep)

The common goal for both parties, is to keep black folks at the dayum bottom because they will be non-existed. The minute (which a lot blacks are starting to finally see) more are starting to understand the game, the minute we can finally start getting every black person in a good position to win.

White folks been knowing the game, we need to understand it, stop falling for these tricks, vague terms and demand something other than just going with the script that they been giving us for the last 400 years.

Same script different year.

Here's the game: This one is on me

These "white" people time is running out, Black people can literally genetically destroy this race and white folks know this, that's why they treat us the way they treat us. No other group on this earth get it bad from white folks, like black folks. Black people are the only ones that don't understand the mind of white folks and the depths that they need to go to keep from being annihilated. We think white folks want to see Black folks be equal with them. If black folks become equal with them or surpass them, the white race won't exist as a race on earth and most, majority of whites know this.

White people know this, thus the reasoning to why Black folks (who contain the most melanin) can destroy this race in 20-30 so years. The white race is the minority group in this country but fool us and tell us that we are the minority which is false. White males can't produce more babies than black males. Their birth rate is declining, they have a negative birth rate, which backs up that last statement. 11-13 states have a negative birth rate, white folks are dying much faster than they can produce new borns, Opiods are killing them, it's so bad that there's a program that rewards these albinos for not using opiods, They get cash money. They can download it on their phone.

There were programs in the 60s and 70s in the US that gave white families incentives/money for having more than 2 or 3 kids.

White folks dominate all forms of human activity: law, economics, education, employment, entertainment, sports, politics, and religion, sex and war. White folks control all these human activity areas, have been for over 400 years. Whites do it because they know if blacks controlled it and if they were ever to take control, that their race will be wiped out in 15 years or less. They will become what Spain was when the Moorish Africans took over in 711, a dark society, thus why the whites finally ran them out of Spain in 1492

Black folks brains are being control to think that these whites and sambos who the whites use to do their bidding will uplift us and give us what we need Lol. That will NEVER happen, unless we demand it, After 500 years, Black folks still think these white folks want us to succeed. We still have in our mindset that voting for what they have on their agenda will rise black folks from the bottom smh

If you were born with 1 eye and no legs, no arms (white folks are albinos and have less melanin than any other race on the planet, birth rate declining, can't multiply rapid, the sun is their enemy, whiteness is not a color) but these black people, who are born with 2 eyes, all body parts (can multiple at an alarming rate, can birth a whole nation) Do you really think the race born with 1 eye and no arm and all these defects will want to uplift the race with 2 eyes and all the other qualities??

Does it make sense for this white race, the albinos with these defects that have control over all human activity to remain in control for their survival? It makes sense to me on why we have not re-gained control of the world. These people have to survive, that's the only way that the white race will survive, Keep Control, and Keep Black folks down: Why would they all of a sudden allow Black folks to be equal like them, knowing that Black people can wipe out their entire race once they understand the game and get from out of this oppression state? Why would these candidates from either side want to help black folks?? These people only care about their survival as a race and keeping us at the dayum bottom.

These people get elected and run the country so that they can continue to keep the white race surviving, that's why they keep Black folks at the lowest state. It's a reason Black people have been at the bottom for 500 odd years. These people want to survive and that's the only politics that they are concerned about, survival. Nothing else. One group want to help the white race survive this way, (Democratic party) and the other group want to do this way (Rep)

The common goal for both parties, is to keep black folks at the dayum bottom because they will be non-existed. The minute (which a lot of seeing ) more start to understand the game, the minute we can finally start getting every black person in a good position to win.

White folks been knowing the game, we need to understand it, stop falling for these tricks, vague terms and demand something other than just going with the script that they been giving us for the last 400 years.

Same script different year.
Ok so y’all say I’m the troll?

Ok so y’all say I’m the troll?

The truth is not trolling. It's nothing but the pure honest hard truth about this society. Once black folks and other non-whites, but mainly blacks, understand the game, the better this shit will become.

I presented dates and statements that you can research in your spare time.

Lol dude majority of your post is conjecture and dumbshit. There’s more black people than white people in America? Hahhahahah. Lol whites can’t reproduce rapidly? Why does Asians have low birth rates? Yes my friend this has nothing with the fact that minorities have no problem having 3+ kids and living off assistance programs or barely getting by paycheck to paycheck. That with the incoming of immigrants and jobs getting sent over seas this isn’t the best situation to have kids. You keep longing for the eradication of whites in America as though that means blacks win. You think the Hispanics or the Asians (China) will give one solitary fuck about blacks? That they will put up with our temperament? The whites in today’s time are docile compared to even 100 years ago. If a economical collapse or even food to become scarce do you think blacks will have a fighting chance?

by the way personally how have you been kept at the bottom by the modern white man

Lol dude majority of your post is conjecture and dumbshit. There’s more black people than white people in America? Hahhahahah. Lol whites can’t reproduce rapidly? Why does Asians have low birth rates? Yes my friend this has nothing with the fact that minorities have no problem having 3+ kids and living off assistance programs or barely getting by paycheck to paycheck. That with the incoming of immigrants and jobs getting sent over seas this isn’t the best situation to have kids. You keep longing for the eradication of whites in America as though that means blacks win. You think the Hispanics or the Asians (China) will give one solitary fuck about blacks? That they will put up with our temperament? The whites in today’s time are docile compared to even 100 years ago. If a economical collapse or even food to become scarce do you think blacks will have a fighting chance?

by the way personally how have you been kept at the bottom by the modern white man

What you've stated are feelings and opinions. What I stated can be researched. If whites could reproduce rapidly, then their death rate and birth rate wouldn't be how it is now.

I know you want to counter my post and wanna 1 up me, which is expected, because the truth is being stated. That was and is expected to come from those who can't accept the hard honest truth about society and people. But I hope black folks take and understand what my posts contains and they do their research on their on to understand what the post really is saying.

I don't care about what the are now and how the whites were 100 years ago, my post was not to compare whites of today and 100 years ago. My post was to let black folks in on the game that white folks don't want us to decode about them and their intentions.

They are dying out, and they are doing everything to remain in Control and keep Black people last and down at the bottom. If Blacks gain power, the white race is non-existing. 711 when the Moor came and conquered Spain will attest to my statement.

All of that of what you said, it's dope: I'm not about to verbal wrestle with you to create an opposition. I'm just here to state the truth and if it's trolling, then check my posts with proof/reference that it's false.

I can provide reference to what my posts has stated, so that it won't be considered or put in the light of a trolling post.

tenor.gif

The game is about to over for the Democratic party. The finesse game is coming to an end. T

“These candidates and the media came to Atlanta, to the Atlanta University Center [a collection of historically black colleges and universities], Paschal’s restaurant, and told us how important we are. Then they get on TV and barely mention us. It’s like dating a fuckboy,” Kamau said

The game is about to over for the Democratic party. The finesse game is coming to an end. T

“These candidates and the media came to Atlanta, to the Atlanta University Center [a collection of historically black colleges and universities], Paschal’s restaurant, and told us how important we are. Then they get on TV and barely mention us. It’s like dating a fuckboy,” Kamau said

Cause some black people will vote for them just off that line. Well yea I guess is like dating a fuck boy. Thing is these candidates don’t care for the black vote because it has to be historic turnouts for black for their vote to mean anything. Like didn’t the the article say 90% of blacks voted for Hilary and she lost. None of these candidates is even going to get that

Cause some black people will vote for them just off that line. Well yea I guess is like dating a fuck boy. Thing is these candidates don’t care for the black vote because it has to be historic turnouts for black for their vote to mean anything. Like didn’t the the article say 90% of blacks voted for Hilary and she lost. None of these candidates is even going to get that

I disagree, they care for the black vote, they just want to get the black vote by using the same script that they have always used. The same script that they have been using on black folks is not working any more and these candidates are beginning to understand that you will have to "earn" the black vote which means that you will have to give (uplift) black people as a whole which hurts their survival. Uplift black people collective is not what whites want to do, they cannot afford to do this.

We still have some black people out here that will vote and give their vote away without demanding it, because they don't want to have Trump in office and they don't truly understand the game. Trump or that Warren lady being in office have the same number one goal, which is, they both want to keep the white race surviving and keep black folks at the bottom which is the only race that can annihilate them out of existence, that is the only way that their kid's kids can have a future, They want to keep this infrastructure intact for those whites that are coming behind them.

As I stated, these whites are dying out and the black race can destroy this race in a matter of 15 years if black folks as a whole were to ever become equal to white folks, (which can't be) Blacks are the superior race, the most copied, the most desired, the only race that can birth a nation, the mother of this earth, etc, a white male can never be equal with a black male and white males, majority of them know this. That's why they must dominate and control all human activities of life for their survival. We as black folks don't understand this simple thing, which has us oppressed. White males and white females will not give Black people anything to make them equal to them unless we take it or destroy the system, which can happen when black folks stop voting just to be voting and make them "earn" our vote.

You are a dying race, you are not going to aid the one race that can destroy you, you will keep them at the bottom. That's like a rat helping out a snake knowing that the snake can and will eat it when it gains knowledge of what it is capable of doing to the rat.

Back