Welcome To aBlackWeb

So R Kelly Got All These People Boycotting His Music For Being A Pedophile

promoting - meaning having his shit on playlists or promote any new music or anniversary albums..

but his shit is still on every streaming company..

ppl gotta stop blowing shit outta proportion..
dont matter yo they wrong

I can’t lie, on my way to work yesterday I blasted Bump N Grind out my car just for the fuck of it. Got a lot of “that ignorant nigga” looks. I know the R got young girls on lock like the bad guy from Taken.. but the music damnit. Lol

I can’t lie, on my way to work yesterday I blasted Bump N Grind out my car just for the fuck of it. Got a lot of “that ignorant nigga” looks. I know the R got young girls on lock like the bad guy from Taken.. but the music damnit. Lol

Do you my Nigg... Fuck what other people think

There's other famous people who've engaged in criminal sexual deviancy still supported in the mainstream but for some strange reason Kelly is now an easy target

Do you my Nigg... Fuck what other people think

There's other famous people who've engaged in criminal sexual deviancy still supported in the mainstream but for some strange reason Kelly is now an easy target

My thing is this.. fuck cosby and kelly as people.. but its a slippery slope... and justice/outrage are not handed out equitably

they should be ostracized an shunned as people.

My thing is this.. fuck cosby and kelly as people.. but its a slippery slope... and justice/outrage are not handed out equitably

they should be ostracized an shunned as people.
one was found guilty and one was found innocent....

but both are treated the same....

one is speculated to had did something wrong and the other we saw the tape..

but they are still treated the same.

one used his money to help a people rise up and did his fuckery outside his race.
the other used his money to pay off parents and was supported by the same people he was abusing ..

one trial was a mockery and the other trial was a bullshit mockery.

no matter how anyone feels about these two......the shit will stop with them...maybe get to chris brown and fab..

but thats it.

Back