Welcome To aBlackWeb

So no thread about the nail salon beating in brooklyn?

when are we going to stop giving our money to these people?

so a few young chicks cant learn to do nails?

or is this beneath our people? its obvious its a money maker.

Those chinks disrespect black women speaking Chinese right in their faces and black women stay going to their shops, if this don't stop them from going then nothing will

sleep at the wheel...i understand what hes saying.....but the women are going there without force....how can we stop them?

The ā€œhook upā€ mentality is trash. Support black businesses like yā€™all support these other groups businesses.
exactly...

like why do we have to devalue our own people shit and make other people shit worth what they want to get paid for it?

The solution is to stop patronizing shops that engage in suspect behavior, especially that shop. Find black owned nail shops and support those instead.
Yea the least they should do is make that place fail and get there asses up out of their by not patronizing their business period

Smdh they would have learned that day

I know a black nail tech and there are a few other black women who do nails in my city

The solution is to stop patronizing shops that engage in suspect behavior, especially that shop. Find black owned nail shops and support those instead.

I try to support black own spots as much as I can. In my childhood neighborhood, there's about 5 stores in the area. 2 convenience stores owned by Asians, 1 convenience store & a gas station owned by Arabians & 1 convenience store owned by brothers that went to school with me. I take my dollars to my dollars to spend.

Swing by any beauty school anywhere in the country and there's no shortage of sistas walking through those doors.

Where are they when they graduate?

Re-Re's basement. Pookie and 'nem's front porch. In their own front room.

We need nail salons run by us. We already have plenty of us that have the skills necessary, they just need a proper place of business to work out of. We need Black women to patronize those establishments. We need the people working there to do quality work at a fair price and the customers need to pay for that service without expecting "the hook up", as has been said earlier. And we need to spread the word about those establishments to drive customers there and ultimately our communities will be better for it.

Only then will the money from these types of services stop leaving our communities and have people in our communities that have little to no respect for us will be driven out.

Swing by any beauty school anywhere in the country and there's no shortage of sistas walking through those doors.

Where are they when they graduate?

Re-Re's basement. Pookie and 'nem's front porch. In their own front room.

We need nail salons run by us. We already have plenty of us that have the skills necessary, they just need a proper place of business to work out of. We need Black women to patronize those establishments. We need the people working there to do quality work at a fair price and the customers need to pay for that service without expecting "the hook up", as has been said earlier. And we need to spread the word about those establishments to drive customers there and ultimately our communities will be better for it.

Only then will the money from these types of services stop leaving our communities and have people in our communities that have little to no respect for us will be driven out.
its what looks like a quick buck ...but the profession still needs a person to be professional

when are we going to stop giving our money to these people?

so a few young chicks cant learn to do nails?

or is this beneath our people? its obvious its a money maker.

I dont think black folks trust each other like we should. We think niggas be trying to scam us an shit but as we see nobody else gives a fuck. They attacked them women over 5 damn dollars. Niggas need to burn that bitch down

I dont think black folks trust each other like we should. We think niggas be trying to scam us an shit but as we see nobody else gives a fuck. They attacked them women over 5 damn dollars. Niggas need to burn that bitch down
and heres the problem.....

we dont trust each other.....always looking to scam someone.

why tho?
what makes black people think other black people are trying to scam?

are things that bad?
are we brainwashed that much that we dont think a black person is able to create, produce, service or sell and quality product or service?

but we never question others who are trying to scam us.

and before anyone says it. already looking at the others like they gonna scam anyway....why give them your money?

Back