Welcome To aBlackWeb

So my dude got a wedding saturday

I think they think cause we in ky and the shits low here compared to alotta other states itll be ok..and its like that cause we got a good ass governor and the majority here takin it serious

Just seen an update on her invite page talking about all the precautions they gonna have to take now with the guests so she wised up but the amount of shit your gonna have to do is crazy lol its like yea...yall def shoulda said fuck it and pushed it back this shit wont even feel like an actual wedding

Dont do it

Especially now that all that social distancing bullshit not even working n

its people catching it that have been following all of the guidelines so its just better safe than sorry

I wouldn't risk it and attend. Not only you have to think about your health, but close relatives in your family.

Why don't they live stream the wedding instead ?
Beats me, as that would be 100x better and easier but im guessing she wanted a traditional wedding as much as possible, but with all the rules she posted its gonna be anything but lol

indoors, 60+ plus maybe coming, big ass church supposedly so ppl should be able to social distance and masks recommend(wtf should be mandatory) for real im feeling mad uncomfortable about this shit especially wit ppl from all over commin..i was hopin they'd say fuck it and just put it off till next year but his girl hellbent cause they rescheduled once already, i think its irresponsible to do it know but thats just me..id for real feel bad telling them i aint comin cause hes a good friend of mine but at the same time again, not gonna feel comfortable, what yall think?

Don't go bruh.

Not worth the risk.

Back