Welcome To aBlackWeb

So maybe I'm just old and drunk but I feel like this might be a top 10 hip hop video and song

SneakDZA

High Evolutionary

Basically this is an old old old school appreciation thread. But for right now shout out to Kool Moe Dee.

I might do Whodini next. Or I might brush my teeth and pass out. All the old heads feel free to add on.

I suck at making threads - i have a short attention span and society is collapsing so it is what it is.

Basically this is an old old old school appreciation thread. But for right now shout out to Kool Moe Dee.

I might do Whodini next. Or I might brush my teeth and pass out. All the old heads feel free to add on.

I suck at making threads - i have a short attention span and society is collapsing so it is what it is.

Yikes! This nigga is a depressing drunk

When I was a kid I really thought the song was about the wild west. I was really into westerns for some reason.

This reminds me of the time i listened to ether while smoking spice for the first time and thought it was the greatest song i ever heard in my life. Ive heard ether a million times before but that shit was hitting different like nas was right there rapping it for me, i was high as fuck lmaooo.

This reminds me of the time i listened to ether while smoking spice for the first time and thought it was the greatest song i ever heard in my life. Ive heard ether a million times before but that shit was hitting different like nas was right there rapping it for me, i was high as fuck lmaooo.
What the hell is spice ??

What the hell is spice ??
K2 but it was when it first hit the streets and wasnt as crazy like today where niggas go full zombie mode lol. A homie gave me a small nick size sample pack and rolled it up like a blunt. Basically synthetic weed. Shit had me high as fuck for like 10 minutes and then just went away as if nothing happened. Left that shit the fuck alone lol.

K2 but it was when it first hit the streets and wasnt as crazy like today where niggas go full zombie mode lol. A homie gave me a small nick size sample pack and rolled it up like a blunt. Basically synthetic weed. Shit had me high as fuck for like 10 minutes and then just went away as if nothing happened. Left that shit the fuck alone lol.
Okay, that’s the shit niggas in halfway houses and on paper be smoking cause it don’t show up in their system..

Back