Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Grillz originated with the Romans and Mayans, dread locks originated with Indian Hindus

Let me break it down for u simple. West Africans from the continent of Africa and countrys in West Africa do not have the inferiority complex, mentality, hatred, culture vulture tendencies, anger, low self esteemthat a lot of African Americans and Afro Caribbeans have

Like a person from Nigeria isn't trying to steal Egypt history or is attached to his or her black skin but just has the simple mentality that their skin happens to be black but they are a human first
Steal Egyptian history??? Attach to our skin?? The fuck are you talking about???

Do me a favor and explain the Untouchables...

Also, gotta say this for the sake of clarity: Hinduism in it's current form is not nearly that old. The cultural practices and beliefs that are now organized under the umbrella of Hinduism are old as shit, but Hinduism we have today is only about 2200-2300 years old.

U are wrong they didn't originate in ancient Egypt they originated in India as I showed u in the videos with the deity Shiva, his devotees and Vedic Hindu priests. Hinduism is older than any Egyptian religion as Hinduism is the oldest religion on the planet

Ancient Egyptians weren't black either they were Caucasian whites like modern day Egyptians

@Goldie

dahell+madlib.png

index_zpsfoczykxo.gif

From what I can see that book suggests something more along the lines of like 2000 BCE.

As for the Stele at the foot of the sphinx - that was written 1,000 years after the sphinx was built.

I'm ducking out of this discussion because it ain't going anywhere, but I really need to see where people got that 30K number from, because if you're claiming that this book said that Hinduism is 30K years old, something is wrong.

I'm ducking out of this discussion because it ain't going anywhere, but I really need to see where people got that 30K number from, because if you're claiming that this book said that Hinduism is 30K years old, something is wrong.

Also, gotta say this for the sake of clarity: Hinduism in it's current form is not nearly that old. The cultural practices and beliefs that are now organized under the umbrella of Hinduism are old as shit, but Hinduism we have today is only about 2200-2300 years old.

Hinduism can be though of as a collection of religious practices originating in the Indus Valley and surrounding area (aka the rest of India). Some of those practices are tens of thousands of years old; they form the basis of the core beliefs of Hinduism but they were not considered "Hindu" at the time.

To put it another way: Christianity began in the 1st century AD, but the bulk of it's core beliefs are rooted in Judaism, dating back to 1800BCE. Hinduism is the same having it's core beliefs being far older than the actual name it's currently organized under.

Hinduism can be though of as a collection of religious practices originating in the Indus Valley and surrounding area (aka the rest of India). Some of those practices are tens of thousands of years old; they form the basis of the core beliefs of Hinduism but they were not considered "Hindu" at the time.

To put it another way: Christianity began in the 1st century AD, but the bulk of it's core beliefs are rooted in Judaism, dating back to 1800BCE. Hinduism is the same having it's core beliefs being far older than the actual name it's currently organized under.
You can toss in Jainism and Buddhism in connection with the Hinduism and the collection of beliefs.

Ok, but that doesn't really mean anything. The concept of bass is hundreds of years old. That doesn't mean Hip Hop is hundreds of years old just because a concept that it heavily uses is that old. Whoever tried to draw that connection was being extremely disingenuous with the point they were making.

Ok, but that doesn't really mean anything. The concept of bass is hundreds of years old. That doesn't mean Hip Hop is hundreds of years old just because a concept that it heavily uses is that old. Whoever tried to draw that connection was being extremely disingenuous with the point they were making.

your comparison is disingenuous.

your comparison is disingenuous.

No it's not. It's apt. I'm doing the same thing you (or whoever did this) were doing. A religion is the combination of the various concepts and elements bound by the particular beliefs and doctrine. You can't just say "Well those concepts were around for 30K years so that kinda means Hinduism and everything associated with Hinduism are sorta that old too." That' no different than me trying to say rap has been around for hundreds of years because spoken work, bass, and other musical and linguistic concepts have been around for hundred years and are heavily featured in rap. If that sounds like a dumbass argument for rap, that's because it is just like it is for Hinduism.

Back