Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Grillz originated with the Romans and Mayans, dread locks originated with Indian Hindus

I don't see what's so funny at all 5th latter. This is authentic, original, traditional West African religion natural to black people before the conquest, invasion, slavery, forced conversion by the sword and colonisation by Abrahamic religions Islam (white Caucasian Arabs) and Christianity (white Caucasian Spaniards/Americans/Portuguese/Brits)

Hence why a lot of black Africans from the continent are so anti Abrahamic religions and hate them and feel they have been a curse on Africa and black people and why so many black people leave Islam and Christianity to become atheists

Ancient Egyptians have been found with locs. Aboriginals from Australia and New Zealand too.

Same with some Greeks and other Europeans.

No one invented locs. Its just hair.

Culturally, it's black people who most intrinsically link lifestyle/religion with locs and its black people most think of when they think of locs.

Ancient Egyptians have been found with locs. Aboriginals from Australia and New Zealand too.

Same with some Greeks and other Europeans.

No one invented locs. Its just hair.

Culturally, it's black people who most intrinsically link lifestyle/religion with locs and its black people most think of when they think of locs.

U being a culture vulture stealing the history of where they originated, why they originated and by whom for spiritual reasons

This one of the many examples of non black people tryna claim some shit that black people make look cool.

No one has a claim on locs, many cultures throughout history have had them. Currently, its black people with the strongest, most visible.

I just said that ancient Egyptians had dreadlocks man how tf could they have originated in India/ with Hinduism?

U are wrong they didn't originate in ancient Egypt they originated in India as I showed u in the videos with the deity Shiva, his devotees and Vedic Hindu priests. Hinduism is older than any Egyptian religion as Hinduism is the oldest religion on the planet

Ancient Egyptians weren't black either they were Caucasian whites like modern day Egyptians

U are wrong they didn't originate in ancient Egypt they originated in India as I showed u in the videos with the deity Shiva, his devotees and Vedic Hindu priests. Hinduism is older than any Egyptian religion as Hinduism is the oldest religion on the planet

Ancient Egyptians weren't black either they were Caucasian whites like modern day Egyptians

Lol ok @first paragraph

Second, the pyramids and gods and everything famous about Egypt was already there long long long long before they started to mix with white people

Ok that's it. Can somebody ban this thing? Like forever?

Black culture is traditional African garments, African paganism/polytheism/spirituality, African languages such as Swahili, tribal culture as Africa is based on tribes, African cuisine such as jellof rice, traditional African dances, playing drums

Hip hop isn't as important not even 1% as the things I stated
So what you're saying is you know little of black culture because you didn't mention any of the Higher Learning, various Kings, Queens, and leaders, athletics, writings, monotheism, exploration, invention and innovation, adaptation that is important to black culture, as well as (the inevitable) exploitation.

I don't see what's so funny at all 5th latter. This is authentic, original, traditional West African religion natural to black people before the conquest, invasion, slavery, forced conversion by the sword and colonisation by Abrahamic religions Islam (white Caucasian Arabs) and Christianity (white Caucasian Spaniards/Americans/Portuguese/Brits)

I see your video is simply pictures of Nigerian gods and nothing else

So you're limiting black people to just Western Africa… ignoring Central, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Africa... gotcha

I just said that ancient Egyptians had dreadlocks man how tf could they have originated in India/ with Hinduism?

Because many of the cultural practices that form the basis for Hinduism significantly predate Dynastic Egypt, some going as far back as 30,000BCE (for reference, the earliest ruler of Egypt, Pharaoh Narmer, dates back to 3100BCE)

Because many of the cultural practices that form the basis for Hinduism significantly predate Dynastic Egypt, some going as far back as 30,000BCE (for reference, the earliest ruler of Egypt, Pharaoh Narmer, dates back to 3100BCE)
Thanks for dropping this info... was looking back at Destruction of the Black Civilization and can't knock the knowledge. However it was my understanding those early practitioners where from Africa, hence all the dark nappy headed pictures and sculptures going from India to Korea and Vietnam

What's the source of that 30k BCE? That sounds way off. Like there's at least an extra 0 in there.

What's the source of that 30k BCE? That sounds way off. Like there's at least an extra 0 in there.

The Hindus: An Alternative History by Wendy Doniger.

Having pointed this out it's ony fair to say that civilization in the area now known as Egypt also predates what we claim to know. I've said this a time or two since the IC, but to YT likes to put their own spin on shit because they don't have an explanation for it. For example: The original translation of the glyphs describing the Sphinx states that Kahfre discovered the Sphinx during an excavation of the area, this was later changed to him having it built. Its my belief that the change was necessary to stave off the obvious question "if he didn't build it, who did?" because that would indicate there was a much older civilization that we don't have a clue about. I've read shit and watched documentaries on it (again, in the early 90's back when TLC was "The Learning Channel") and there's speculation that the Sphinx and the surrounding structures are over 100,000 years old. This places humanity as far older than we think and, once again, creates questions we simply don't have answers for.

Last edited:

Oooo I'm not sure about that 30,000. I made sure to Google before I posted and I didn't see hinduism and 30k years.

Happy to be taught sutten new tho

I see your video is simply pictures of Nigerian gods and nothing else

So you're limiting black people to just Western Africa… ignoring Central, Northern, Southern, and Eastern Africa... gotcha

All these regions of Africa had their own pagan religions with their own God's and Goddess before man made Abrahamic religion formed then conquered Africa

Back