Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Facebook may start charging a subscription fee...@Goldie here is your opportunity

The way I look at it is I spend $18 on YouTube subscription, $10 on netflix* subscription and 12-50 dollars on podcasts a year. Why not also help pay for a place I like to visit, for the last 12yrs? It costs money to operate a website, why should Goldie foot the bill alone to keep a place to entertain us?

For those who missed it the first couple of times that it was said, this is only an opinion. FB isn't planning on charging anyone any time soon, if ever. They make their money off ads. They aren't just providing a platform without being compensated.

If/when they charge then it's about to be an increase in the suicide rate because a lot of people breath, eat and sleep for Facebook

So the way this would most likely pan out is through aquIsitions. Facebook will evently buy out a service that the public likes and bundle it with facebook for an ad free expreience. Like Google Play Music and Youtube, or ATT and DirecTV.

I mean they can start doing this now with Whats App in other countries. Other countries use WhatsApp a lot for international communication, so to bundle it up with IG and FB for an ad-free experience is worth the money.

Goldie could create an app for this site and charge $1.00 for the app itself. People would buy it because its just an additioinal dollar to their phone bill.

lol i was jk fam, ABW will always be free.

The only way I'd charge is if there's a real VIP section on the site and I'm providing something exclusive enough to charge, other than that, nah.

lol i was jk fam, ABW will always be free.

The only way I'd charge is if there's a real VIP section on the site and I'm providing something exclusive enough to charge, other than that, nah.
I was just bout to say that, if a website charging a fee then they gotta be offering something worthwhile..not just to post, hell if facebook started charging(and they wont) itd pretty much kill that shit eventually

I wouldnt be surpised if they partner with some cell phone company and give some additional benefits for those enrolled with a slight bump in mothly charge and market it like that.

People already are constantly on their phones using it, why not leverage it into a win/win for both companies.

Back