Welcome To aBlackWeb

So boom...

Sorry to hear that but just leave him alone unless you wanna end up feeling played again and going forward don’t allow yourself to catch feelings for no man that ain’t a man of God nor any man that ain’t willing to have them kinda talks with you despite the sexual tensions that might be present in both y’all

Naw.... Move on.

It ain't never gonna be what you want out of it. Some people just keep shit going. It's how they are.

I mean... Y'all prolly can still fuck whenever.. Y'all grown..... Do whatever you want. But it ain't never gonna be more than a fuck thing.

Last edited:
we r good friends now guys

we talk everyday

love when things come full circle

I'm afraid that's not really a good idea, ma'am.

Your relationship started over an intensely sentimental bonding. Then you grew a little distant and him more emotionally manipulative.

Maybe my experience as a young 90s Millenial is biased because of my generation, but none of these relationships devolving into amicable relations after a period of abuse and ghosting wind up good.

I'm afraid that's not really a good idea, ma'am.

Your relationship started over an intensely sentimental bonding. Then you grew a little distant and him more emotionally manipulative.

Maybe my experience as a young 90s Millenial is biased because of my generation, but none of these relationships devolving into amicable relations after a period of abuse and ghosting wind up good.

abuse? ?

Thag's at least how I interpret the negative core patterns of that relationship. Yes, you've built a strong, addictive connection with one another and yes, that's very hard to move away from it and heal with the clock ticking and the expectations coming from the both of you, especially in such period of solitude.

But from my experience in over a quarter of century, I may ascertain that I am indeed young, but I've seen and endured enough to know when too many red flags lead to nothing good. Trust me when I told the next couple of red flags are going hit harder.

Back