Welcome To aBlackWeb

So boom...

what that mean? lmao

He was trying to one up you like you said earlier in the thread.

he probably just wanted you to feel what he felt whenever you blocked him or else he would of sparked up a conversation

I also agree that you should just block the nigga and keep it moving, its crazy to think that you would be in town for damn near a week and he only made 2 hrs for you outta that whole time. Like you said, aint no way hes that busy

i broke up with this guy weeks ago. i really liked him..... like really liked him

but he was still fucking his bm and still getting over a 5 yr relationship (with a diff woman) that ended in jan (i know serious red flags) anywho, we had a connection from the very first day was talked. we would spend hrs on the phone, we shared our location with each other ... and tbh our plans for the future were basically the same (have kids, become educators, and really enrich and support the lives of philly youth) we talked every single damn day....all day and fall asleep on the phone with each other (we both are unemployed) and we shared everything with each other but like most women, the closer we were becoming the more and more i started analyzing the situation and at the end of the day, i just wasnt satisfied so i dumped him and blocked him. like out the blue. we had been texting and laughing like normal and the next day i wrote “im just not happy and or satisfied, i have to cut this off, wish you the best peace”

:yikes1::yikes1:

im very impulsive btw lmaooo so approximately 8 days later i started to really miss him but my friends were like “ris no leave it be” so i did

fast forward to a week ago, i broke down and decided to unblock him because i was missing him like crazy. :cry:

ard so boom after unblocking him i stopped thinking about him as much butttttttttttttt today i really was missing him and what not and bam

View attachment 358967

i received this text.
now yall my heart jumped and i got all hype but i played it cool and texted back “nah i miss you too, how you been” and yall he never texted back lmaooo

:kanyecry::kanyecry2:

ok so here is my question

1. why would he text me and not say shit back?

2. i want to be just friends with him, do you think that is possible even after we fucked and have gotten close to one another?

3. should i just ignored the red flags and hope we come out as one on the other side?? (im too smart to do this but i wish i could be headass in love just once)

4. ignore him .... well he never responded sooo.... just dont talk to him every again????

(listen i know this is high key corny and high schoolish but i really saw marriage with this guy and that rarely happens for me so pls just entertain this nonsensical rant)

thanks
Boy oh boy...9:58 pm

:lookatthisshit:

Lol...yall niggaz already know what type of time it is

He was laying next to his bm and thought she was sleep. Shot off them two texts to check the temperature. She moved and he got shook. She aint bite so he rolled over held her and went to sleep.

not funny but expected

Back