Welcome To aBlackWeb

So boom...

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
i broke up with this guy weeks ago. i really liked him..... like really liked him

i dont mind it if theres clear boundaries

i dated a guy i really liked a few weeks back that was still fucking his BM and hanging out with her lmaooooo

stuff like that is a no go

but he was still fucking his bm and still getting over a 5 yr relationship (with a diff woman) that ended in jan (i know serious red flags) anywho, we had a connection from the very first day was talked. we would spend hrs on the phone, we shared our location with each other ... and tbh our plans for the future were basically the same (have kids, become educators, and really enrich and support the lives of philly youth) we talked every single damn day....all day and fall asleep on the phone with each other (we both are unemployed) and we shared everything with each other but like most women, the closer we were becoming the more and more i started analyzing the situation and at the end of the day, i just wasnt satisfied so i dumped him and blocked him. like out the blue. we had been texting and laughing like normal and the next day i wrote “im just not happy and or satisfied, i have to cut this off, wish you the best peace”

:yikes1::yikes1:

im very impulsive btw lmaooo so approximately 8 days later i started to really miss him but my friends were like “ris no leave it be” so i did

fast forward to a week ago, i broke down and decided to unblock him because i was missing him like crazy. :cry:

ard so boom after unblocking him i stopped thinking about him as much butttttttttttttt today i really was missing him and what not and bam

868A6685-DAD4-4B76-8467-16187FDA6DDE.jpeg

i received this text.
now yall my heart jumped and i got all hype but i played it cool and texted back “nah i miss you too, how you been” and yall he never texted back lmaooo

:kanyecry::kanyecry2:

ok so here is my question

1. why would he text me and not say shit back?

2. i want to be just friends with him, do you think that is possible even after we fucked and have gotten close to one another?

3. should i just ignored the red flags and hope we come out as one on the other side?? (im too smart to do this but i wish i could be headass in love just once)

4. ignore him .... well he never responded sooo.... just dont talk to him every again????

(listen i know this is high key corny and high schoolish but i really saw marriage with this guy and that rarely happens for me so pls just entertain this nonsensical rant)

thanks

Last edited:
also, it should be stated, im not pressed to have anybody. i have men that always want to take me out and want to see me. exes and newbies.

im in no rush to be married or have kids. i want it to happen on its own terms

its just hard for me like you. like romantically it takes a lot for me to wanna be with you. im overly critical over who i fall for.

ive probably dated well over 60 guys in my life (and no i did not have sex with the majority of them) but only had 2 long term relationships 1 at 21 and another at like 25 and have only connected with about 6 guys in total emotionally and mentally sooooo thats why im looking for “outside” opinions on this situation.

Lmao great read
I enjoyed it

we shared our location with each other
Idk why people do this. Must be new nigga shit. Bitch follow my location day to day she gon be shocked one day to find me in singapore or some shit without telling her.

My advice.
U have suitors, he got bitches. If he's spending that much time with u and you're enjoying it....keep going till u don't. Especially if blood can hang with your impulsive ass

1. why would he text me and not say shit back?

2. i want to be just friends with him, do you think that is possible even after we fucked and have gotten close to one another?

3. should i just ignored the red flags and hope we come out as one on the other side?? (im too smart to do this but i wish i could be headass in love just once)

4. ignore him .... well he never responded sooo.... just dont talk to him every again????

(listen i know this is high key corny and high schoolish but i really saw marriage with this guy and that rarely happens for me so pls just entertain this nonsensical rant)

thanks

1. You gave him back "power" or validation. He felt a way about himself being ghosted by you, but you giving in gave him the validation he needed. He doesn't need to respond.

2. Nahh u already caught feelings, abort mission. Ol' smart dumb headass

3. Nope.. he was fucking his bm while dating you? That mean he not all in with you. Let his bm decided she want him back and you outta there. Protect your worth lol

4. Fuck him

Don't let that imaginary biological clock fool you into moving stupid. If it aint right, it's not right.

he prob moved on with one of the other women you mentioned. might have blocked your ass too.

those red flags speak for themselves - cant be afraid to be alone and compromise for this type of ish

he prob moved on with one of the other women you mentioned. might have blocked your ass too.

those red flags speak for themselves - cant be afraid to be alone and compromise for this type of ish

so why even text? to one up me??

Go back to him.

OIvK.gif

:yikes1:

Time to start being honest with yaself and keeping other ppl out ya business yo

As to why he texted in the first place, he was trying to fuck THAT MOMENT. You took to long to respond. He'll hit you back when he in the mood for you again.

Men and women with strong connections can not be friends after trying to have a relationship. Its impossible.

Back