Welcome To aBlackWeb

I predict next season gonna focus on Little Rock, new characters, new storyline. Totally step away from the LA scene. That buys 2 more seasons, Little Rock arc then back to LA to wrap up the story.
The more I watch interviews of old LA gangsters the more I realize there was so much shit going on there around that time that they can stay in LA w it

Binged watched the 4 seasons over the last few days. I fucks with it. Interesting to see where they go with it in season 5 but Teddy finding Franklin's pops in Cuba is some bullshit. If it was that easy the CIA would of done murked out Assata decades ago.
Well...it is TV. They want to portray the CIA as all seeing all knowing, greatest power on earth. Blahblahblah

I’m just reading through the thread and came across this post. How did I know this dude was a Brit, lol. I just assume any black lead actor I’ve never seen before is a Brit. Dude got a good ass west coast accent though, at least to me who’s never been out there and has only heard celebrities talk like that.

Last edited:
Looks like a few of us just binged this.

So Franklin still got the plug via the new agent I guess? They never solidified that or I missed it.

I think they start bringing in the Blood and Crip feud into the storyline now. I guess Franklin got Crips on the payroll now, so probably have Bloods start pumping rock and trying to take over territory. Then sparks the blood/crip gang wars.

Was Manboy rolling with crips too? Just noticed in the last couple of eps him and his boy was wearing a lot of blue. Either way we haven't seen bloods yet.

Looks like a few of us just binged this.

So Franklin still got the plug via the new agent I guess? They never solidified that or I missed it.

I think they start bringing in the Blood and Crip feud into the storyline now. I guess Franklin got Crips on the payroll now, so probably have Bloods start pumping rock and trying to take over territory. Then sparks the blood/crip gang wars.

Was Manboy rolling with crips too? Just noticed in the last couple of eps him and his boy was wearing a lot of blue. Either way we haven't seen bloods yet.
Skully was a blood

Didn't even pick up on that. Was that confirmed and I kissed it or was that just assumed? Either way, at this point it's not really getting repped and the culture isn't as out front as it becomes.
He wore red and said blood a lot lol

I agree it, the banging wasn't at the forefront

That scene was to highlight Saint final turn to the dark side
Really was. He been white shoes the whole shoe and then bam. Kaiser Sose'd out the spot in all black Adidas. It was great. He been faking that limp how long. It was like he told the truth on everything in that one sequence. Stopped pretending to be good. Stopped pretending to be weak. Just accepted it all... I binged all 4 seasons in a week and a half. I can't wait for 5.

Binged this show in like 5 days and went through this thresd

GREAT show man

Mal is a shithead this ain’t better than the wire but this shit hooked me like almost no show never has. Sitting in here watching 5 eps a day and shit lol

Shoutout Manboy and Franklin

Btw Franklin only pretended to be hurt for Melody imo

the scene where him and Leon are in the apt about how Leon don’t wanna do it no more Frank didn’t have the cane in that scene at all.

also I fuckin hate Jerome

nigga too over the top, mad loud, I hate the way this nigga walk, I hate that stupid ass Jheri curl wig he be rockin

I hate this nigga trying to look like Mr T

I hate him wearing leather or a fur to Little Rock where it’s clearly hot as fuck

I hate this nigga mesh shirts

fuck that nigga and his speakers

And BDB right they neutered skully something serious

if the skully from when we first see him popped up to franklin’s mama house he woulda shot that shit with a grenade launcher or came through with a mini gun

nigga got shot by Alton I think FOH

also what Alton was gonna do with that weak ass gun when he met with Reed? lol gun didn’t even have 6 bullets in it

I appreciate everyone’s character development though

Back