Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lotta characters dying in this episode
As it should.

The problem with a lot of these shows is that they keep characters around too long.

This is why as great as this show is, in terms of stakes paying off, the wire is top tier.

Manboy was a means to an end and probably ended up being around longer than they originally planned. I thought the dude that played him was phenomenal. I hope this gets him more roles and not just the drug dealer type either. Khadija was just background noise when we first meet scully and she started getting more screen time like Raina from power. Should've known it was gonna be over for her.

As it should.

The problem with a lot of these shows is that they keep characters around too long.

This is why as great as this show is, in terms of stakes paying off, the wire is top tier.

Manboy was a means to an end and probably ended up being around longer than they originally planned. I thought the dude that played him was phenomenal. I hope this gets him more roles and not just the drug dealer type either. Khadija was just background noise when we first meet scully and she started getting more screen time like Raina from power. Should've known it was gonna be over for her.
Dude that played Manboy was in a few episodes of #BlackAF on Netflix and in United States vs Billie Holiday

Last edited:
sooooo glad the reporter got killed....lol

Manboy had a good run but he escaped death one too many times anyway....gonna be interesting to see how Scully moves now cuz he's hit rock bottom....Jerome be talkin that talk but this is the 2nd or 3rd time he's looked spooked after killing someone....meanwhile Franklin is really rackin up the bodies with no fucks given at all

Good ass episode.

The game ain't in Leon no more. They might want to send homie somewhere safe where he can live a normal life.

Glad his aunt pulled through.

Franklin made Manboy funeral a doubleheader. Nigga is responsible for 2 generations of that family bloodline getting murdered.

Manboy went out talking cash shit.

I knew dude slipped something in her drink. Teddy wasn't gonna lay down.

Skully gotta go next. You can't let that nigga fester with that anger bottled up.

Is Franklin gonna side.with his Pops or Teddy? Teddy may double cross Franklin soon, so he need.to be taken out regardless

That scene with Jerome spraying Manboy crew up, shit looked real, salute to their props ppl for that shit.

Good ass episode last night.

Franklin’s people look like they’re close to turning on him. The game is costing everybody too much.

Alton was a Panther so he knew how the Gov’t gets down if they trying to hide or squash something. All he did was get that woman killed. She did it to herself as well.

I’m worried about next season, these shows rarely seem to turn out well when they’ve concluded whatever story they planned on telling but they get renewed so it keeps going and it tends to get less and less believable.

Good ass episode last night.

Franklin’s people look like they’re close to turning on him. The game is costing everybody too much.

Alton was a Panther so he knew how the Gov’t gets down if they trying to hide or squash something. All he did was get that woman killed. She did it to herself as well.

I’m worried about next season, these shows rarely seem to turn out well when they’ve concluded whatever story they planned on telling but they get renewed so it keeps going and it tends to get less and less believable.
Next season should be a few yrs ahead of this one for it to make sense

Back