Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snoop: I Wasn’t Feeling 2Pac's Hit Em up/Defends Biggie

Always found it funny that hit em up is used as a East/west war diss track when they dissing a east coast rapper and the majority of the niggas on hit em up are east coast niggas
well it woulda been just a biggie/bad boy diss
but he said any of you niggas from new york that wanna bring it bring it
and then he started saying this is the westside...
all that shit opened it up to be against all of new york. yes it shouldnt have been that, but they escalated it into that. plus no one knew who them outlawz niggas were or that they were from jersey

I'm not the biggest PAC fan at all but Hit Em Up is now being regarded as a wack diss song?

Are y'all talking about the entire song?

Just the outlawz verses?

Pac verses?

What is going on

I didn't really care for the song.

I know he couldn't at the time, but if he felt that way, he shoulda said something to Pac.

I need rappers to chill with this revisionist history

Snoop has long said him and Pac weren't getting along when he died because he was going around saying he had no beef with Biggie so for him to say this about Hit Em up isnt a surprise

And look where Napolean is in 2020 and look at where Puffy is in 2020.
You obviously didn't watch the whole video.

I posted it because of the part where he says snoop was doing diss songs against biggie and rode on him as much as pac but then changed his tune when he went to new york radio just days after dissing.

Thats why pac was mad and if snoop was upfront and said biggie was his friend then pac would've understood.

He says snoop dissed biggie on his own will.

So basically it's against the rules to criticize 2Pac?

Is there a rule that says EVERYBODY has to like 2Pac as a person?

I'm asking for a friend.

I never said that!
If this is really your friend, you not gonna stay shitting on him 20 plus years after their gone!

Back