Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sneaky Ways Fast Food Restaurants Get You To Spend Money

Fast food is supposed to be cheap and convenient, but do you ever find yourself spending more on fast food than you expected to? Fast food is getting more expensive and places like McDonald’s, Burger King, and Wendy’s are experts at getting you to spend more money. Combos, upgrades, and multiple size options are just a few of the tricks used by fast food restaurants.

YellowBabyishKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Bo’Jangles asks you when you order a combo...”Will that be a medium or a large?” Nigga always said medium not knowing tha combos come wit a “regular” but because tha way they ask tha question made it seem like they only had medium or large...took me years to figur out I was getting up charged lmao

Its all a game of words...buy ala-carte then ask if i can get a better deal. theyll bleep bloop bleep the buttons on the computer and viola what you ordered magically becomes cheaper...

OR ... just order a kids meal

The worst is on delivery apps these motherfuckers will say free delivery over $20, price almost everything at 19.95 then the cheapest shit you can add to get over $20 is like $5.95. So you basically just spent the delivery fee you was trying to avoid for some shit you don't want.

Edit: this not really fast food tho.

I eat fast food and dont get fooled. I know exactly what I’m doing w my money.

This video was dumb as fuck, thought all of this was common knowledge.

Reactions: 1/2
yeah uh.....if you spending anything under $10 aint nobody beating you

take this random onion ring in your fries and stfu

my wendy's bill is typically $12 cuz I CHOOSE to get that "all natural" strawberry lemonade

that shit hit different when you didnt know if your card was gonna decline or not

giphy.gif

Back