Sneakerheads Starring:Allen Maldonado, Andrew Bachelor, Jearnest Corchado

Is it cooning or is it comedy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
I loathe sneaker culture

Or rather the people in it who don't actually like the sneakers and are just in it for a come up

I won't be watching this

I enjoyed it. Don't see what the issue. Sneaker culture is no different than any other enthusiast cultures out there.

Hold up. Hate to sound like a old foggie. But there are regular ppl irl who buy expensive sneakers, with no intent to flip them. But jus to have em sit in a closet as a collectors item??

I understand ppl buyin them to flip, thats a hustle. But buyin em jus to collect dust and look at. Seems crazy to me.

Hold up. Hate to sound like a old foggie. But there are regular ppl irl who buy expensive sneakers, with no intent to flip them. But jus to have em sit in a closet as a collectors item??

I understand ppl buyin them to flip, thats a hustle. But buyin em jus to collect dust and look at. Seems crazy to me.

I compare it to women who buy all these clothes and shoes and purses and never wear them. What’s the point??

I do lol but I usually buy 2 pairs wear one keep one.....depends on the rarity of the shoes if super rare Ususally it’ll cost too much for 2 pairs so I buy just one for the collection

This is done for any thing people collect. Shoes, cars, comics, sport memorabilia..etc. If it is a collectors item, it will stay sealed up and put on a shelf. Not to be used.

This is done for any thing people collect. Shoes, cars, comics, sport memorabilia..etc. If it is a collectors item, it will stay sealed up and put on a shelf. Not to be used.

You right. I never got into the whole collecting thing. Seems like a huge waste of money...unless you intend on flipping em one day

I liked it. It wasn't super funny but it had it's moments

I've seen worse shit get 2nd seasons so why not see how they can build off the 1st season

Back