Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Sneakerheads: RE-Build your collection

I think its all about the recognization..Jordan buyers are more popular than a common Vintage buyer...
Lets say the Sneaker head buys the shoe when its least poplar but its a hype shoe? what do u define them as at that point? beside cheap lol

No one is doubting your credibility..I see your posts.
LOL you know @AP21 loves these exchanges lol ... I think its funny bc I dont see yall exchange this as much.

Lol nah this ain't even about me, its principle.

AP is our resident contrarian and normally I fallback and let him.cook but I couldn't do it this time.

I cant let a nigga who only wears one style of sneaker [ NBs and asics] shit on niggas who only wear one style of sneakers (jordans). If Jordan niggas aren't sneakerhead than neither are asic niggas lol

Cratediggers HAVE mainstream albums tho. You're not a cratedigger if you've never had a pac album, you never had a nas album, etc.

unedited
this is the disonnect

if a dude is only wearing those, then he;s not a sneakerhead

i'll try this again

i'll compare sneakerheads to crate diggers in hip hop

everyone knows the classic record samples, but the crate diggers know these, use these on occasion AND they find the gems that not most people would find on their own

Lol nah this ain't even about me, its principle.

AP is our resident contrarian and normally I fallback and let him.cook but I couldn't do it this time.

I cant let a nigga who only wears one style of sneaker [ NBs and asics] shit on niggas who only wear one style of sneakers (jordans). If Jordan niggas aren't sneakerhead than neither are asic niggas lol
where did i say i only wear one style?

my shoe tastes are just as vast as yours. I just dont buy Jordans, yeezy's and the like

my first and most important criteria when shoe shopping for me are the design first, then colors. I dont have a bunch of solid primary colored clothes in my closet

I legit have ONE red lacoste polo hanging up which would go with practically ANY OG jordan colorway. I have a buncha pastels and patterns on shirts.

Jeans...blue (both dark and light) and black for the most part. I wear joggers and shit as well.

If the shoe checks the biggest box for me, then i will think about it, and the second most important box to check is a pricepoint i feel comfortable paying.

I wear asics, nike, adidas, diadora, NBs, etc...if it looks good, i'll buy it

You JUST said on occasion a sneakerhead/cratedigger/etc would use em on occasion. So are you admitting you're not a sneakerhead?

lost in all this, i never considered myself to be a sneakerhead so...take from that what you will

i just think the term just gets thrown around nowadays

Interesting idea, Im gonna have to a think with one... Something for the summer, winter, jeans, sweatsuit and shorts...

Aside from Jordans, I normally dig and hardly ever pay full price sneakers, its part of the fun for me... But Im gonna go by full RRP to make this easier...

Air Max 1 white/kumquat... These are universal, great for the summer and look good with jeans or even with some sweats... Ive had put them on partial retirement atm as I have worn them alot.. Anyways, these were about Ā£120...

Nike Air Max 1 Safari White Kumquat PRM - Where To Buy - 512033 ...

One for the winter and cargo pants... I dont have to worry about the rain or bad weather when rocking these... Also, I love ACG and especially the classic OG Mowaab OG/rattan colourway... These were about Ā£130...

The Nike Air Mowabb Retro Is Finally Here | Sole Collector

My all time favourite Jordan... No need do an explanation with these beauties... Again a pretty universal sneaker, you can wear these with shorts, jeans or sweats... Ā£140...

Air Jordan 3: The Definitive Guide to Colorways | Sole Collector

New Balance ML99... I need something with a little blue on it... These are mad comfortable and go well with sweats and shorts but also with some types of jeans... I think these went for Ā£95...

New Balance ML999 'Vintage Classics' (With images) | Sneakers men ...

That leaves Ā£15.00 to spare... I would try and cop some Hi Top Vans in the sale somewhere to beat up lol

Vans Sk8-Hi 38 Dx (Anaheim Factory) Black/ White

Last edited:
Back