SneakDZA presents......If you could delete one

Jan 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$17,889,173
@Old Man Cain I'm telling you, judaism (spelled with a lowercase j) really is based on a 20+ volume book called "The Talmud" I've seen it with my own eyes.

I was unemployed circa 2000 and I used to wander around the local library, just looking around. I came across The Talmud is just an instruction manual of how to rip people off.

If you don't believe me, go to your local library and look for it. If you can't find it just walk up to a jew and say, "so I came across the talmud in the library" and observe his reaction. That's all you have to do.

I swear on everything I love that the purpose of judaism is to cheat, decieve, and rip people off.

Just like it seems offensive to say Catholic Priests molest little boys, but it's true, it seems equally offensive to say that judaism at it's core is about ripping people off. The difference is that with judaism, it's actually written down in their scriptures. They actually have a 20+ volume scripture that instructs the believer how to rip somebody off in any scenario you could think of.

And if you ask a jew if what I'm saying is true he won't deny it.

I promise you, if you ask a jew if the talmud is a 20+ volume instruction manual how to trick people, decieve people and rip people off he/she won't deny it.

And if you say you've seen the talmud, all you have to do is observe their body language.
interesting

5 Grand

2021 ABW Worst Opinions
Mar 14, 2018
ABW Bucks
$4,023,620
🤔Quote the specific line from that song that is nonsense to you.

The whole first verse was him quoting the Bible to prove certain biblical figures were "Black". When those Biblical figures were most likely Arabs.

For example, "Moses passed as Pharoah's grandson, so he had to look just like him".

If you have a passing interest in Ancient history, you'd know that the Egyptians were Arabs, not dark skinned Africans.

When I was 14 when the song came out I used to walk around starting arguments with White people quoting KRS One, like I knew what I was talking about. I was the Hotep at my school.

And if you don't know what a "Hotep" is; it's somebody (usually Black) that has no idea what he's talking about who gets his knowledge from other people that have no idea what they are talking about. Somebody that will argue with a college professor because he listens to Farrakhan tapes and has Malcolm X poster on his wall, and beads around his neck.

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: SneakDZA

HellCzar

OG
2021 Best Rivalry Hellczar vs. Mister B, Dwayne, NightKing, Disanthrope
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$8,473,191
The whole first verse was him quoting the Bible to prove certain biblical figures were "Black". When those Biblical figures were most likely Arabs.

For example, "Moses passed as Pharoah's grandson, so he had to look just like him".

If you have a passing interest in Ancient history, you'd know that the Egyptians were Arabs, not dark skinned Africans.

When I was 14 when the song came out I used to walk around starting arguments with White people quoting KRS One, like I knew what I was talking about. I was the Hotep at my school.

And if you don't know what a "Hotep" is; it's somebody (usually Black) that has no idea what he's talking about who gets his knowledge from other people that have no idea what they are talking about. Somebody that will argue with a college professor because he listens to Farrakhan tapes and has Malcolm X poster on his wall, and beads around his neck.
Egyptians were not just Arabs especially in ancient times. Nubia literally right next to Egypt and they were black and the Ethiopians

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
Dec 21, 2017
Multiply myself 10 times standing next to 0
twitter.com
ABW Bucks
$4,280,626

Nothing krs said about Shem's genealogy being black was wrong. He's not the first one that said it. Just the first one that put it into rap.
There's arabs...... Black arabs admitting that the original Hebrews are black. I'm not a rookie to this kind of stuff 5 and I know you ain't either. I've took an Ancient History/ Anthropology class as an elective. My Professor was Jewish. We had constant debates. I have a very heavy religious background (Roman Catholic, Jehovah Witness, Baptist, Freemasonry, 5 percenter like you)

I have a whole thread on Israel's DNA.
You might want to check it out. I don't get caught up in buzzwords like hotep and stuff. Dont let them racist white folks, coons, and the uninformed sway you. And I'm not easily swayed by people that try to discredit.

Study the haplogroups 5 Grand
It's a tedious process but study old buddy

5 Grand

2021 ABW Worst Opinions
Mar 14, 2018
ABW Bucks
$4,023,620
Nothing krs said about Shem's genealogy being black was wrong. He's not the first one that said it. Just the first one that put it into rap.
There's arabs...... Black arabs admitting that the original Hebrews are black. I'm not a rookie to this kind of stuff 5 and I know you ain't either. I've took an Ancient History/ Anthropology class as an elective. My Professor was Jewish. We had constant debates. I have a very heavy religious background (Roman Catholic, Jehovah Witness, Baptist, Freemasonry, 5 percenter like you)

I have a whole thread on Israel's DNA.
You might want to check it out. I don't get caught up in buzzwords like hotep and stuff. Dont let them racist white folks, coons, and the uninformed sway you. And I'm not easily swayed by people that try to discredit.

Study the haplogroups 5 Grand
It's a tedious process but study old buddy

You've kinda proved my point.

That song is a disservice to people that really study history.

None of what he said is facts, but if you're a 14 year old you might be inclined to skip history class and listen to KRS One's version of history.

Bed$tuy

Dec 21, 2017
twitter.com
ABW Bucks
$4,280,626
You've kinda proved my point.

That song is a disservice to people that really study history.

None of what he said is facts, but if you're a 14 year old you might be inclined to skip history class and listen to KRS One's version of history.
🙄........ *sigh*..... forget about krs 1 and let's break it down dna style. Shall we

So what do you think about the Natufians?

What haplogroup do middle easterners belong to?
Rudolph R. Windsor came out with a book called
"From Babylon 2 Timbuktu"..... before krs.... ya thoughts on that book

5 Grand

2021 ABW Worst Opinions
Mar 14, 2018
ABW Bucks
$4,023,620
🙄........ *sigh*..... forget about krs 1 and let's break it down dna style. Shall we

So what do you think about the Natufians?

What haplogroup do middle easterners belong to?
Rudolph R. Windsor came out with a book called
"From Babylon 2 Timbuktu"..... before krs.... ya thoughts on that book

Never heard of it.

I believe Elijah Muhammad's teachings. The White man was grafted on the Island of Patmos in the Aegan Sea...by a scientist named Yacub.

I've never heard of Rudolph R Windsor and I'd be willing to bet that nobody else on ABW has heard of him either.

• Haha
Reactions: SneakDZA

Bed$tuy

Dec 21, 2017
twitter.com
ABW Bucks
$4,280,626
Never heard of it.

I believe Elijah Muhammad's teachings. The White man was grafted on the Island of Patmos in the Aegan Sea...by a scientist named Yacub.

I've never heard of Rudolph R Windsor and I'd be willing to bet that nobody else on ABW has heard of him either.
Like i said, Rudolph came out with a famous book in 1969 called
"From Babylon to Timbuktu"

It was very popular in the conscious hip hop community.
Very shocking you don't know about this. Krs was inspired by it but again forget about him

Scientifically speaking The Natufians are the first settlers in the Middle East. I use Middle East for conversation sake but I'm aware that there was never a Middle East to begin with. It is a racist construct. Middle East is Africa. They share the same tectonic plate

The Natufians lack the gene that causes light skin pigmentation which is SLC24A5 & SLC45A2.

The Natufians belong to Haplogroup E. Like I said. These are the first people in the Levant

The light skin arabs you mentioned earlier are Ottoman Turks. They are invaders as well as some light skin jews belonging to Haplogroup J

Abraham, Shem and his descendants would've look like dark skin Bedouins.

Study 5 Grand, study

SneakDZA

the great negro
Dec 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,064,713
This is so dumb and uninformed I don't even know where to begin.

Dude thinks that the people from Africa weren't Africans but were actually Arabs from Arabia.

Last edited: