Welcome To aBlackWeb

SneakDZA presents......If you could delete one

Doesnt Catholicism fall under the Christianity umbrella ?

Catholicism is a pagan ideology that uses scripture as a reference. More than half of the things Catholics believe have NOTHING to do with the Bible and what Jesus says.

Christianity is a Middle Eastern/North African religion

The earliest churches were in Ethiopia, Egypt, and parts of Asia

When Constantine came into power he turned it into a governmental system called the Roman Catholic Church….and that’s when the whitewashing, pagan symbolism, Pope following, Jesus is a white man bullshit took over that led into a whole bunch of other ideologies like Protestantism etc…

The Bible was never meant to be a religious book. It’s simply a book of history and prophecy. With esoteric language centering specific groups of people in the Middle East and Africa.

Even the Etymology of the word religion is telling of how the powers to be wanted to "structure" things.

SmartSelect_20211201-120223_Chrome.jpg

Catholicism isn't any more corrup than any other branch of Christianity. So singling out that denomination makes no sense when all Christian denominations are guilty of doing all the same shit. Catholics are just the most well known.

Never said they weren’t corrupt. I said in my post Catholicism also led to other theologies of the belief so I don’t see what the argument is

Disanthrope asked in regards to Catholicism….there are people who simply follow scripture and live their lives and there are people who follow denominations and cults like SDA, Catholicism, Jehovah witness, Mormons etc…

they’re all bad but Catholicism set those roots the deepest

Never said they weren’t corrupt. I said in my post Catholicism also led to other theologies of the belief so I don’t see what the argument is

Disanthrope asked in regards to Catholicism….there are people who simply follow scripture and live their lives and there are people who follow denominations and cults like SDA, Catholicism, Jehovah witness, Mormons etc…

they’re all bad but Catholicism set those roots the deepest

If you decide to eliminate catholicism based on that that still won't eliminate the problems and issues within the other denominations of Christianity...so picking Catholicism as the one to take out makes no sense when you could eliminate all of them. That's like needing all your tires changed and only changing 1. You still riding around fucked up

If you decide to eliminate catholicism based on that that still won't eliminate the problems and issues within the other denominations of Christianity...so picking Catholicism as the one to take out makes no sense when you could eliminate all of them. That's like needing all your tires changed and only changing 1. You still riding around fucked up

You don’t have to follow a denomination to follow scripture….this is the point I’m saying and this is why I said the Bible was never intended to be a “religious” book

There are people who are simply “bible believers”…these people don’t even go to church or follow a particular “sect” because organized religion and having a faith aren’t always the same…many of these people don’t even call themselves “Christian” because of the bias that follows it.

Catholicism set the tone for many other “Christian cults” you see today because they focus on group think and setting a mass cult of followers.

This is why it’s so hard for people to differentiate the two these days. If someone says they believe in Jesus they automatically think they belong to a church/denomination and many of them don’t

You don’t have to follow a denomination to follow scripture….this is the point I’m saying and this is why I said the Bible was never intended to be a “religious” book

There are people who are simply “bible believers”…these people don’t even go to church or follow a particular “sect” because organized religion and having a faith aren’t always the same…many of these people don’t even call themselves “Christian” because of the bias that follows it.

Catholicism set the tone for many other “Christian cults” you see today because they focus on group think and setting a mass cult of followers.

This is why it’s so hard for people to differentiate the two these days. If someone says they believe in Jesus they automatically think they belong to a church/denomination and many of them don’t

The initial question is which one to delete...if the motive behind separation of Catholicism from other denominations of Christianity is because Catholicism is the root cause of shit then why not eliminate the entire idea of Christianity as well? Would deleting Catholicism but not Baptists or Protestants somehow make them not as corrupt and perpetrators of the same ills and often crimes that Catholicism engages in?

well what Bible are they reading?

The initial question is which one to delete...if the motive behind separation of Catholicism from other denominations of Christianity is because Catholicism is the root cause of shit then why not eliminate the entire idea of Christianity as well? Would deleting Catholicism but not Baptists or Protestants somehow make them not as corrupt and perpetrators of the same ills and often crimes that Catholicism engages in?

Man this is legit the best way I can explain this. You have a belief that if someone is a Christian then that makes them belong to a “sect”…this is what I’m trying to explain that it’s not exclusively the same.

Catholicism, Protestants, SDA, Mormons, JW’s etc….all of these are denominations and cults people have and follow. We both agree that Catholicism is possibly the WORST.

When I was asked about Christianity in regards to Catholicism…I broke down the origins and how the two are never exclusively the same…but that can go with ANY denomination

You don’t have to belong to any denomination to be a follower of Jesus.

Many people simply study scripture, follow Christ, and keep it pushing. Many of these people don’t even like calling themselves Christian because the title immediately associated with a denomination

If you have a personal antagonistic view of the faith and the Bible then that’s a different story and you’re entitled to your beliefs

I know but it’s literally just a denomination it’s not like a whole different faith

Not really….Catholics created an entire different system of faith based on pagan beliefs

Nowhere in the Bible does it say you have to pray to Mary, follow lent, observe Christmas, follow a pope, or do Hail Mary’s

White supremacy already doesn’t exist.

Ain’t nothing “supreme” about whiteness.

Can’t delete something that never existed in the first place.

So white people never had racist beliefs in your eyes?
Black people were never racially discriminated against by whites?
And when you look at who dominates the industries of our lives, it's not predominantly white people?
All the good schools and good jobs and good neighborhoods are not predominately white people?
And the white people in these areas of activity have always welcomed black people with open arms?
We never needed a civil rights bill or to retaliate against black slavery?

If that's your world, so be it.

Back