Welcome To aBlackWeb

Snatched : An Original Short Story by Dupacalypse Now!

Gonna re-sticky this for the cats who haven't read it yet. Goat storytelling.

I chopped it up with a writer once, I remember dude saying that the hardest part for him was promoting/marketing shit. The writing shit was easy in comparison, granted I'm not in that world to know what his idea of "easy" is.

But definitely pursue the fuck out this shit. I'm not sure how educated you are on this, but it maybe worth it to get some professional teachings. Maybe a Udemy class, they're online, cheap, and I know folks that speak highly of it. Or just some writing books or whatever. You can have all kinds of talent, but you still need to develop what you have as a skill to some level. That's when that veteran knowledge can come in handy. If you haven't gotten that already. Best of luck.

Dope! We still need that sequel fam or whatever joint u was working on from a chick's pov.

i know, i been fucking around, but i always get inspired after reading some hot shit... walter mosely just dropped a hot one, i finished it last weekend.....and i'm also reading some comic book shit where batman went off the rails for a bit.....

shit got me feeling extra creative....

Can't believe the go fund me didn't go further...shit despite the date of the OP I clicked on it to donate. I'm an avid reader, the story was dope @Duwop

the go fund me was amazing and unexpected, and i entered the story into a contest....it did very well, they just hit me for not having a cover, and it essentially being a rough draft......

but i really appreciate it @Lea

Post some more of these shits when you get a chance, Du. Niggas gonna make me grab that external HD, dust off some of them old screenplays, and post them shits here.

Watch ya mouth.

Back