Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

When i grabbed the glass mouthpiece i also copped a water pipe adapter for $12

Starry_Water_Pipe_Adapter_1_of_2_448x@2x.jpg

Havent used it yet cuz Im still waitin on my mini bubbler to arrive in the mail.

grav-spherical-pocket-bubbler-13530532937830_1400x.jpg

Ive never owned a bong before but i gotta see what this vape do in a bubbler. Also the product description on the bubbler says u can smoke a blunt or joint out of it too.... i gotta try that

nigga i aint seen a pouch in like 10 years....a colored one at that!

you buy that under the bridge?

anyway I came to ask why when you get good ass weed do you smoke it up? I'll literally be blowing that shit thinking to myself im high, put it out......but just keep puffing.....like if the shit wasnt addictive before I'll be damned if it aint now

i wake up out my sleep just to smoke and go back to bed

nigga i aint seen a pouch in like 10 years....a colored one at that!

you buy that under the bridge?

anyway I came to ask why when you get good ass weed do you smoke it up? I'll literally be blowing that shit thinking to myself im high, put it out......but just keep puffing.....like if the shit wasnt addictive before I'll be damned if it aint now

i wake up out my sleep just to smoke and go back to bed

My nigga I cop from work wit me...he got those bags from tha job...they’re used to bag up parts for our company’s customers...they come in all different sizes too lol

The wife and bout to jump into the smoking section. She had a edible at a gender reveal party a couple weeks ago now she wants her own lol. Tryna find a hook up is tough though.

Still be trying to slow down sometimes

Im bout to smoke now and leave everything at the crib, see how the day goes

I keep bullshitting on getting my card.... But I got a home girl who runs me there whenever.... Had some og Kush this week too.... Shit was like NyQuil I'm tryna tell ya 😌

Back