Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

if you smoke weed everyday do you consider yourself a drug addict?... i posed the question to Mrs. Baptiste(a daily weed smoker herself)the other day & she told me she never thought about it in that way.... society looks down at other daily drug users as junkies but always give themselves a pass if you smoke weed only.

im an addict....no other way to cut it

i dont consider myself a junkie but I know i need that shit....got over a lotta other shit tho

fuck society....you could be sober and they'd call you square

Weed is not drugs

Nobody died from weed not ever

Hungry, happy, sleepy... those the side effects

see, this is what happens when you take a good thing from the streets and let scientists and corporations get ahold to it smh

would it work with almond milk?????‍♂️?

tenor.gif

nah...see....ima just smoke it bro

So they legalized weed in New Jersey in November. That's when the law passed to legalize it for recreational use. But there was a lot of red tape regarding who could sell it and how to obtain a license.

Well today I walked into a dispensary for the first time and bought weed legally over the counter. It was kind of expensive; $45 for 1/8 of an ounce. The weed looks good but I haven't smoked it yet.

I can go into the hood in downtown Trenton where they sell nicks on the street. I could have probably have bought the same amount of weed for $30 but the problem with buying it off the street is sometimes it's good quality but sometimes it's garbage. But I'm not entirely sold yet. I'm gonna smoke this and then decide if I should be paying $45 for an 1/8 or if I should just stick to buying nicks off the homies on the street.

Anyway, this is what I got for $45.

Weed.jpg

So they legalized weed in New Jersey in November. That's when the law passed to legalize it for recreational use. But there was a lot of red tape regarding who could sell it and how to obtain a license.

Well today I walked into a dispensary for the first time and bought weed legally over the counter. It was kind of expensive; $45 for 1/8 of an ounce. The weed looks good but I haven't smoked it yet.

I can go into the hood in downtown Trenton where they sell nicks on the street. I could have probably have bought the same amount of weed for $30 but the problem with buying it off the street is sometimes it's good quality but sometimes it's garbage. But I'm not entirely sold yet. I'm gonna smoke this and then decide if I should be paying $45 for an 1/8 or if I should just stick to buying nicks off the homies on the street.

View attachment 462345

Can you grow your own at home if you wanted to?

View attachment 462345
Did u see if u could get any better deals if u buy an oz?

Looks like most top shelf designer buds sell for around $55-60 for an ⅛.... thats crazy. Thats jus 3.5grams

Most i would be comfortable paying for GOOD bud is $10per gram

It’s been a min since I been in here.

Virginia completely legalized weed. It’s official in July 2021 & dispensaries will be good to go in 2024.

I’m trying to get my money up so that I can have parts.

Back