Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

Switchin vices in 2018 so the past few weeks ive put the bottle down and made a return to smoke.

Been on this vape pen called a "Happy Stick" nh

I only use the indica cannibis oil. Hate the sativa

Dont smoke till the fam is sleep tho. I dont like talkin to ppl when im high

Same. I'm definitely a antisocial smoker.

I don't plan on hitting up the dispensary till later this week, so I had one of my white boys bring me something to the bar...

Normally I don't take pictures of my regular shit..... But these buds just looked and smelt so beautiful...

15782073584946506375268506456266.jpg

it’s a good chance that va will be decriminalizing the shit this year.

Hopefully dispensaries follow quickly

it’s a good chance that va will be decriminalizing the shit this year.

Hopefully dispensaries follow quickly
Yeah I just hit up DC...

In MD you still need a medical card... And they upcharge heavy...

The spot in DC I go to is amazing...I be getting 8ths for 35 during their happy hour,

And it be good shit. I love that spot

yo i'm dry af and don't get paid till tomorrow.. anyone wanna drive up to bmore and hook me up???

Just made that DC trip

Snow something....i think snowclean I think. I dunno it smell mad sour.... Shit dope

And pre rolled Blu gotti 15792817306401550326754253694343.jpg

i find myself caring less about strains and more about the growers/brand behind the shit and thc levels.

as this shit becomes more "standard", we will all be able to make some glaring calls such as "all Girl Scout Cookies arent grown equally".

Gone are the days where people will ask you what strain youre smoking. Soon you'll hear "what brand strain is that" and only trusted brands will get the love.

Switchin vices in 2018 so the past few weeks ive put the bottle down and made a return to smoke.

Been on this vape pen called a "Happy Stick" nh

I only use the indica cannibis oil. Hate the sativa

Dont smoke till the fam is sleep tho. I dont like talkin to ppl when im high

Realest shit I'll ever quote.

I'm partial to sativas tho. Be productive like a mf.

Back