Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

For science.

Hes lookin at frog blood and insect wings.

Im over here wondering what these red hairs & crystals look like up close

those crystals are the trichomes, if/when you check them they should look nice & healthy like these
trichomes-social-1080x564.jpg

trichomes-close-up.jpg

that shit look cheesy as fuck

and i may or may not have a thing for apple fritters

gotta find that

anybody fuckin wit CBD's??

oils or edibles

im trying to give this shit a chance so I can slow down on smoking, but i think its bullshit

like I "think" there's a calm feeling but im also waiting for it.... and i know the placebo effect is real

didnt help with sleep one bit

My girl and i split a cbd sucker a while back. She woke me up at 3am talkin about she thinks shes dyin and i should call the cops

My girl and i split a cbd sucker a while back. She woke me up at 3am talkin about she thinks shes dyin and i should call the cops

nah lol

you sure it was just CBD??...there's some with THC in it, still illegal to ship here

edit: also whats your tolerance level? im coming off a zip roughly every two weeks

nah lol

you sure it was just CBD??...there's some with THC in it, still illegal to ship here

edit: also whats your tolerance level? im coming off a zip roughly every two weeks
Idk if it had THC in it too but it was labled cbd and 1 sucker was 4x regular dose.

My girl dont drink or smoke. She was buggin that night lol

oh ok

update edit: aight so I felt the gummies....not bad....just a cool, kinda grounded feeling

couldnt replace smoking but it could def help get by some days

Last edited:
Any of yall ever use a food sealer on some bud?

Thinkin about buying one. Tryn figure out whats best for long term storage

Any of yall ever use a food sealer on some bud?

Thinkin about buying one. Tryn figure out whats best for long term storage
Havent used a sealer myself, but when I was 14 my buddy used a food sealer and brought weed with us on vacation. Worked great.

yeah, everybody's been on that shit

imo its good for keeping the smell down, but idk about "long term storage"

you can just use a big mason jar for that.....just open it every now and then and let it breath

seems like it would just dry out and get hard af if it stayed vacuum sealed for long, but idk

that's how my peeps get their shit now in sealers..

sour diesel is back in the streets too... shit fire

ya'll seen Swisher w/ these bootleg backwoods?

called them bitches Outlaws

they look legit so I grabbed 4 packs.....now I got 3 packs and one gar I cant even give away

them shits gahbage

yeah, everybody's been on that shit

imo its good for keeping the smell down, but idk about "long term storage"

you can just use a big mason jar for that.....just open it every now and then and let it breath

seems like it would just dry out and get hard af if it stayed vacuum sealed for long, but idk

I got all kinds of sizes of mason jars. The bud actually drys out a lil in them after a month.

Its no terrible but i need something that will keep that fresh

Bruh, I literally feel like I'm sitting on a cloud right now..

My cousin got some crazy medical shit

even tho im glad shits moving in the direction it is when it comes to weed,

I still SMH to see the legal traphouse....big banners and shit lol

reasons this country is fucked up #899,361,872

Back