Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

Currently smoking on the preroll I got with this👇buy back in September...don't know the strain, "Top Shelf" is on the tube tho
*POOF*

It'll probably take me a month to finish this lol...two hits and I'm feeling hella nice

Wooooo...this shit is fonkay!

Last edited:
I got a fairly decent sized walk-in closet that I need to measure. I want to get a big enough grow tent for atleast 4 plants. I don’t give a fuck about the smell

ah ok. lol some folks allegedly like full spectrum LED lights and tend to keep it on 24 hour lighting for a couple months to keep it in veg, then when it got a certain size.. switched it to 12 hours of light.. 12 hours of absolute darkness so it would go into it's flowering phase. Let it grow in flower phase for some more months and harvest, cure and store later.

Maybe start off with one and once you get used to the process then ramp up the amount of plants you grow. You can even try to clone off of your first attempt just to see how it works

And the Aldi’s version was better!! The bud was way fresher and the actual buds were way bigger. Cookies be on some “smalls” shit, which is cool. But sometimes I like breaking down bigger buds
Crazy how the off-brand is sometimes better than the name brand

You just mentioned something else I hadn't noticed...the cookies strains nugs being on the small side...I'm still learning lol

I like breaking down fat ass nugs too...it's something so satisfying (<--#alliteration queen lol) about it

Back