Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

The black cherry punch is more on the tart side, which ain’t too bad flavor wise. It’s skrong out the bong but smoother in the rollup. It’s a solid indica! I mixed it with the tropic gas and it had me righteous
This sounds fantastic! lol I'm gonna try a mix and see what happens...kinda curious after reading that y'all do it. It never even crossed my mind. smh lol

I'll shall inquire about that BCP one on my next trip

This sounds fantastic! lol I'm gonna try a mix and see what happens...kinda curious after reading that y'all do it. It never even crossed my mind. smh lol

I'll shall inquire about that BCP one on my next trip

Nowadays, I really don’t mix too often unless the flavor profiles of the strains compliment each other. I used to mix different strains together like salads when I was in Virginia. But now I’m tryna see what each strain tastes like & it’s effects are like so I can have a good point of reference for the next time I get the same strain from a different brand/farm. I need to start journaling this shit for real lol

Nowadays, *I really don’t mix too often unless the flavor profiles of the strains compliment each other.* I used to mix different strains together like salads when I was in Virginia. But now I’m tryna see what each strain tastes like & it’s effects are like so I can have a good point of reference for the next time I get the same strain from a different brand/farm. I need to start journaling this shit for real lol
That makes a lot of sense

And you reminded me of the different farms/brands...completely slipped my mind!

I just started smoking again, like a year ago, after years of not smoking so I'm still learning

Lmao@ you keeping weed notes

lol sounds like you never been hit with that $250 fee before
Naw I usually don't have any spillage. I actually roll before I get into the vehicle. And the spray I got take any weed smells out. Even smoking in hotels I got a system. I use to travel every week pre covid for my job. And a girl gonna smoke.

Haven’t smoked in like a week or so. Last time I smoked some Gushers and that shit made lose feeling….which was bad because I’m giving my ol lady the ol heave ho and this shit had me not feeling a thing

:wtf11:
I completely lost it at "giving my ol lady the ol heave ho"!!!

Your whole comment is a fool doe...lmaooo🤣🤣

Last edited:
Where's the good cigar bars in your city?

I found one in Brooklyn called Blew Smoke a few weeks ago....

Back