Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

Looks great. How is it?

man…since getting that puffco and fuckin around with different concentrates, I’ve figured out that I like live resins over straight up wax or shatter.Terp diamonds, jams and sauces are the shit…batter not so much. You can take like 3 hits off the puffco and not have to smoke a full joint/blunt for hours.

flower wise, the animal cocktail was funky! Those garlic genetics were shining thru crazy. The peyote cookies were the real star outta this pick up. Vanilla and piney on the taste and hits hard

What do yall know about this Delta 8? I tried these and it legit got me feeling like I smoked a nice little blunt 😌. I was functional but riding the wave. I usually don't do edibles but this is aight. And apparently it's legal in Georgia 20211017_123328.jpg

What do yall know about this Delta 8? I tried these and it legit got me feeling like I smoked a nice little blunt 😌. I was functional but riding the wave. I usually don't do edibles but this is aight. And apparently it's legal in GeorgiaView attachment 672051

hmmm.. Georgia you say?

might have to check into that

you kno our bodies naturally produce endocannabinoids which sum folks might say "high on life", it's those lol

Back