Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

nah I can’t say I have a favorite just yet. There’s so many that are within the radius that I end up bouncing between like 3-4 of them depending on what I’m looking for

I’m starting to figure out/find my favorite brands tho!
Which brands you like?

That questions for everybody lol

Ion have any pics but im testing some blueberry cake I made the other day. It's good but I cut the pieces too fuckin small so lol.

I should know by Monday how many of these lil ass pieces it's gon take to get right 😆

It ended up being around 4 of these lil pieces...

any more and ida had to break out the peppercorns 😆😵🥴

For when you fuck around and overshoot the runway. Mess around and get too far into the clouds.. and need to come down a level or two quickly.. eat some peppercorns.

Yall pros so yall prolly dont need all that lol
@1/2 told me about the peppercorns earlier in the summer, when my goof'ass decided to smoke on my lunch break. It was my first time (and last!) getting high while on the job (tryna be grown lol) and I was shit faced!!! lmao smh

I know some folk who swear by these janks. I’m not a blunt/backwood type of dude so Ive never had one. How is the overall experience?
Being that I'm a blunt smoker it doesn't bother me at all. Its a slow burn. The high is extreme. Two or three tokes and I gotta put it out. That happened twice lol. Flavors banging. Never had grenadine before.

Back