Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

Yall ever get worried about bringin back from cali and the airport?

Like nobody ever gets arrested for that right?

...i mean in a checked bag. I wouldnt do it in a carryon

New Orleans is a big finesse city.... It's plenty of "dealers" in the streets... But most them niggaz selling CBD or some bullshit all together.... You gotta know someone to get real weed down here 🙄

damn du…don’t tell me you got hit with the fugaze

damn du…don’t tell me you got hit with the fugaze
I mean, when you walk in with low expectations... You can only be surprised or get what you expected .

But when I caught the young nigga who had to walk in the alley with his home boy...I knew it was the real

But the homie finally came thru and they knew some folks in the city that got me right

So today I learned smoking ashes from the ashtray is a BAD idea. So I'm a bong smoker and I ran out of weed this morning and was looking at the ashtray cuz sometimes the old weed ain't all the way burnt. Figured I'd at least get a small high/contact the very least. Ended up getting a sharp migraine behind my left eye and feeling sick in the stomach all day. This is the first time that's happened to me and it has to be the ashes. Never again bruh.

So today I learned smoking ashes from the ashtray is a BAD idea. So I'm a bong smoker and I ran out of weed this morning and was looking at the ashtray cuz sometimes the old weed ain't all the way burnt. Figured I'd at least get a small high/contact the very least. Ended up getting a sharp migraine behind my left eye and feeling sick in the stomach all day. This is the first time that's happened to me and it has to be the ashes. Never again bruh.

Back