Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

I saw a discussion on reddit about inhaling weed and how its a "stoner myth" that holding in your hit increases your high

It said that your lungs absorb the thc pretty much instantly and holding in your hit really dnt do shit

Yall ever heard this?

I didnt research myself but i alway hold my hits in. Just how i was raised.

I saw a discussion on reddit about inhaling weed and how its a "stoner myth" that holding in your hit increases your high

It said that your lungs absorb the thc pretty much instantly and holding in your hit really dnt do shit

Yall ever heard this?

yeah mon. Holding longer than about 3 seconds is kind of pointless

Yall ever heard this?

¥¥¥¥¥This

yeah mon. Holding longer than about 3 seconds is kind of pointless

Buuuut holding your breath helps cut off a little air flow which does intensify tha high...that’s why you always seem to get supper high after coughing hard af....but yeah...tha weed is “absorbed” pretty instantly

No dispensary near me so I still cop from one’a boys so it’s a crap shoot on what strains he’ll have...but he stay wit at least 5-6 different types usually

No dispensary near me so I still cop from one’a boys so it’s a crap shoot on what strains he’ll have...but he stay wit at least 5-6 different types usually
Same here. Just so happens my guy had got his hand on that sherbcake and white gushers and that cereal milk. Been lucky lol

weedmans know they gotta keep the variety strong because they see what’s on the horizon. I wish I knew someone out here who sells tree because I know they gotta keep it competitive

Back