Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

life insurance dont care about weed bro

i had more trouble because of my record

our rep told me straight up, the weed on top of that probably wasnt good but they really dont give a fuck

if nothing else is considered "high risk" you good

i remember being pissed off for like a year going back and forth with the insurance companies....ya'll cover people thats out here skydiving and taking pictures with wild animals and drinking excessive amounts of dr pepper and shit but im high risk to die because i've been charged with a non violent, victimless crime??

shit really had me in my feelings for a minute...like my life and family had zero value because of that
I was reading testing positive for weed increases rates about $5 per month. Its not much but let me live some years and thats thousands of dollars.

I didnt know having a criminal record effects rates.
:yikes1:

Reactions: 1/2
yeah its all about what they determine your risk factors are

if you're in and out of jail, been shot, history of hard drugs, etc....you probably not getting covered unless you're rich

Yo how do yall be feeling when high?? I smoke & eat alotta indica so I really be in slow motion alot. No head high but body is on auto pilot. When I ate a whole edible, I had an auditory hallucination that sounded like a tea kettle (??) Never tried sativa yet.

So i was dry and my people outta reach for a few days....i hit my lil bro like ay lemme get sumn off you i'll pay 2 to 1 (I've always done shit like this with him cuz he's young and still trying to get his shit together)....he was like nah dont bring no cash....lil nigga said it confidently too lmao...shit made me proud the nigga finally growing up 😅

I know he probably high sidin on the stimmy money but that shit was real....took care of big bro for a few days mane i love it

Made me realize they dont forget...all my lil bros and nephews gone hold me down as they come of age

So i was dry and my people outta reach for a few days....i hit my lil bro like ay lemme get sumn off you i'll pay 2 to 1 (I've always done shit like this with him cuz he's young and still trying to get his shit together)....he was like nah dont bring no cash....lil nigga said it confidently too lmao...shit made me proud the nigga finally growing up 😅

I know he probably high sidin on the stimmy money but that shit was real....took care of big bro for a few days mane i love it

Made me realize they dont forget...all my lil bros and nephews gone hold me down as they come of age
You might not see it now, but all the good you put out come back around

Happy 4/20

Made my dispensary run last week so I can be ready for 5:01 today when I'm done with work

Got Pineapple Express and Monster Cookies...YUM! 😋 🥴

Shitty quality...laptop pic...so, yeah lol

*POOF*

Last edited:
@Rubato if u still on the Crafty+ i would suggest this upgrade

Grabbed it last week. Im lovin it

Dope shit

I have two mouthpieces and the one that’s kinda broken actually pulls a lot easier than the other one. Ima try this.

Back