Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

Any body in DC/md wanna bring me some bud?? There's a few beers in it for you... Plus the bar packed tonight

Any yall use vape pens?

Im new to them so i have a question.

Is it bad to heat the oil with a lighter instead of waiting on the pen to heat the oil?

Ive used the lighter a few times when i didnt wanna wait on the pen to do the work. It hits way harder that way too.

But idk if im fuckin up the oil by heating it too fast/hot

Anyone got vape pen knowledge?

we droppin pics or nah?

I snap up every batch like people do their plates

^that oil shit is lame....why not wax?

we droppin pics or nah?

I snap up every batch like people do their plates

^that oil shit is lame....why not wax?

I been put the weed game for yrs. My fam got a hookup on some pens & oil cartridges from an out of state dispensary connect.

Shit gets me high as fuck off 1 or 2 puffs

yeah....that shits hot right now everybody got em comin in

shit really dont do it for me....its like a quick head buzz but its gone just as quick

Thought about getting a glass blunt but it lioks like crack. Need to step my blunt rolling skill way up tho. Need edibles tho

Off from work today and just got some Panama punch dropped off...gonna be a gooood day

Thought about getting a glass blunt but it lioks like crack. Need to step my blunt rolling skill way up tho. Need edibles tho

My brother just got the glass blunt.....u gotta put a lotta dope in that bitch and of course it gets hot.....Cool for looks but not really for smokers

damn what happened to the smokers?

what ya'll puffin on today?

Back