Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

304917 304918

Just got a new phone so I haven't been here in awile ima just start off with this fucking godly nugget from earth 3.

So my mans hits me another upper echelon weed head ,we don't ever hit each other up about weed purchases we don't even share the same dealers. I only been smoking for about a year him about all his life . He's a picky ass smoker frfr it for great reasons tho picked up my habits from him nh.

My ass got blessed by one of the greatest dealers/associate I dont want to say friend because we have never hanged out went to school awile back share the same views but thats its. Hippy ass middle eastern dude.

So we regularly cyph our different strains because we never have the same shit.

But he's always talking about "rapper weed"

The 80$ cali weed mystical 8ths

MY NIGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS I AINT BEEN SO HIGH IN MY LIFE OFF ONE BLUNT

View attachment 304917View attachment 304918

Just got a new phone so I haven't been here in awile ima just start off with this fucking godly nugget from earth 3.

So my mans hits me another upper echelon weed head ,we don't ever hit each other up about weed purchases we don't even share the same dealers. I only been smoking for about a year him about all his life . He's a picky ass smoker frfr it for great reasons tho picked up my habits from him nh.

My ass got blessed by one of the greatest dealers/associate I dont want to say friend because we have never hanged out went to school awile back share the same views but thats its. Hippy ass middle eastern dude.

LOL

View attachment 304917View attachment 304918

We smoked at what 11? I was high all day felt like it reactivated was the hardest WFH day ever
I was tired I was fighting my soul from astroprojecting into another universe. You know how you feel ya toes go numb when. You find a bitch with the gwak gwak extendo throat soul sucka.... that happened I had a busy assss fucking day and I was high high the whole time.

Still took the kids to the park (in the cut in some grass far away from.people)

4-1 her In some uno and still worked in the park via hotspot

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

I ain't even have the urge to smoke all day idu

Y'all understand how crazy that is to retain a high that long and strong in a stressful day with bud?

I been testing my tolerance lately with the edibles so I just eat half and see how I feel after a couple hours. Aint risking eating a whole one right now lmao

Right now I’m finding my cookies and brownies hit different...tha brownies (I’m at a half to be nice or a whole to be “I ain’t doin’ shit for tha foreseeable future” lol) take about an hour to get you but as soon as you say/think “these shits ain’t doin’ nuttin’!!” they on my ass and I’m good for a good min...tha cookies I eat 1 but they jump on you quicker...about 30 mins or so and it’s a more “intense” high that only lasts about an hour or so...

Right now I’m finding my cookies and brownies hit different...tha brownies (I’m at a half to be nice or a whole to be “I ain’t doin’ shit for tha foreseeable future” lol) take about an hour to get you but as soon as you say/think “these shits ain’t doin’ nuttin’!!” they on my ass and I’m good for a good min...tha cookies I eat 1 but they jump on you quicker...about 30 mins or so and it’s a more “intense” high that only lasts about an hour or so...

I fucked up and made some peanut butter cookies kinda thick so I had to cut them bitches in half. Wasn't brave enough to eat a whole one just yet LOL

20200627_174741.jpg

I fucked up and made some peanut butter cookies kinda thick so I had to cut them bitches in half. Wasn't brave enough to eat a whole one just yet LOL

View attachment 306044

You use butter or oil bruh??

Annnnd lol@ “making them too thick” I know about this too lmaooo My 1st batch of brownies I was like “maaaan fuck this!! I ain’t usin no 13x9 pan making some thin ass bitch made brownies!!” So I used an 8x8....shiiiiit!!! I had to cut them bitches into like 24 fuckin’ thick ass “brownie bites”....I swear a whole one of those thick shits cut into a regular brownie square woulda put me in a coma (pause nh)

:myheart:

You use butter or oil bruh??

Annnnd lol@ “making them too thick” I know about this too lmaooo My 1st batch of brownies I was like “maaaan fuck this!! I ain’t usin no 13x9 pan making some thin ass bitch made brownies!!” So I used an 8x8....shiiiiit!!! I had to cut them bitches into like 24 fuckin’ thick ass “brownie bites”....I swear a whole one of those thick shits cut into a regular brownie square woulda put me in a coma (pause nh)

:myheart:

Butter. I wanna make some oil I just need to find a good glass container to put it in.

aint no shame in brownie bites ma nigga LMAO!!

every time I try an edible for the first time I keep the black peppercorns nearby for safety.... lol im not beat

I usually only blend if I got something with totally different characteristics so I can actually tell

if the shits similar I dont see the point

example, I had some blueberry gushers that smelled awesome but didnt hit like I wanted so I mixed it with the ATF......shit was lovely and toned the fruity flavor down some

but any OG or just anything real skunky, im leaving that shit alone

Whis you basically got designer flavors right there, I would have left them separate

I usually only blend if I got something with totally different characteristics so I can actually tell

if the shits similar I dont see the point

example, I had some blueberry gushers that smelled awesome but didnt hit like I wanted so I mixed it with the ATF......shit was lovely and toned the fruity flavor down some

but any OG or just anything real skunky, im leaving that shit alone

Whis you basically got designer flavors right there, I would have left them separate
Lmao where was u 10 mins ago?!

Wedding cake and gushers from the same GSC family, they were the most similar. The moneybagg Runtz is the exclusive strain so I'm smoking a pure one of that but I mixed the rest in to give it a kick.

The smell of them combined is amazing tho...

All they have is these designer strains in the streets since it became legal. I don't even want it unless I can look up the strain, tbh.

Ever had a weed man that didn't smoke? Just rolling the dice handing you whatever? Lol I remember nights..

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Just noticed this section.. man, years ago I made some weed cookies. My mom visited and came across them... didn't ask but started eating one.. I caught it in time to where it was like a couple of bites. To this day I feel like shit, like I tainted my mother. LMAO.. it's still funny though

lit up for the first time in a while a couple weeks ago

ended up smoking with one of my cousins

she had the Gelato strain and a strain called Birthday Cake...

MAAAAANNNN lmao

Back