Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

I finally just said fuck it and stopped with edibles altogether. My tolerance is WAY too high, cuz for years, it was ONLY edibles.

I stopping smoking 2 months ago cuz’a tha rona...tryin to give my lungs a break...been a constant smoker since 10th grade...so we talking well over 20 years now...I started fuckin’ wit edibles as a replacement...felt tha same way...wasn’t really doing much for me

But NOW I’m making my own...don’t know tha percentage I’m using cuz I’m getting jars of infused oil and when I tell you my shits legit...they legit lol

Yo what kinda butter you use for these shits? I been considering baking some shit lately.

Got a connect on oil...gonna buy tha apparatus to make my own oils and butters eventually tho...

Best part is I’m controlling how “strong” my shit is...

Ah, gotcha. I was gonna ask if you made your own shit but typically that isn't the case, even here in Cali.

My connect drives trucks and brings tha oil in from Colorado...I can do about 4 batches of brownies and probably 5-6 maybe even 7 batches of cookies per container....

That pic is of my 1st attempt at cookies...let’s just say they either cut too big or I used too much oil...either way them shits not to be played wit’ lol...1 when I get home from work and I’m straight till I pass out lol

My nigga, you are READY for that shit, huh? You ain't stfu about it since you found out. Lol. I dig it. Living out here, sometimes it's hard for me to imagine what weed culture is like in other states.

nigga this was NEVER supposed to happen in Virginia.

you live in California!

Back