Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

D4DBE6BB-F791-4147-93AD-A47077D6E13D.jpeg

Been smokin’ Backs EXCLUSIVELY since ‘98...never heard of this...might try just to say I did it but Backs are tha fastest cigar to roll so this just seems counterproductive af lol...

Just tried “washing” my Back...shit was WOAT AF lol...felt like I was trying to smoke a blunt in tha pourin’ down rain...after about 5 mins of vein poppin’ inhale attempts I broke that shit down and rerolled in a regularly rolled Wood...fuckallat

Gonna be a no for me dawg...

or go straight glass
I hate glass.

I have a glass spoon pipe i never use unless last resort. Hits are too harsh.

Thinkin about coppin a hammer bubbler to replace it.

IMG_9530.jpg

This is the best way to smoke out a glass piece

Solar toking, I call it the poor man's vaporizer

can light blunts & joints as well w/ the magnifying glass & taste the difference (but no as much as you would w/ glass)

for you glass hits harsher than cigars? well damn
Idk i always been that way.

I started smoking blunts in 4th grade tho so its def my favorite way.

But for the past year i been on vaporizors. Just copped the Mighty which is the top of the line portable.

Vape is amazing. Taste only weed and smell doesnt linger on u like smoke do.

But if i ever wanna get high as fuck i i will still face a joint or bleezy.

Vape is alot healthier too

This is the best way to smoke out a glass piece

Solar toking, I call it the poor man's vaporizer

can light blunts & joints as well w/ the magnifying glass & taste the difference (but no as much as you would w/ glass)

Lol like how long do u need to sit there before the glass lights the bud?

Nobody doin this

Lol like how long do u need to sit there before the glass lights the bud?

Nobody doin this

You watch the vid?

only takes a few seconds if you kno how

if you've ever burned ants or paper as a kid w/ a magnifying glass, it's the same concept jus w/ bud

& every single person I've showed loves it lol.. even had a few light they cigarettes that way

I watched the vid but i just assumed he lives in Arizona or sumwhere hot as fuck lol

I never played outside with a mag glass as a kid. Gonna try this week w my kids tho now

Any yall fuck wit kief or hash?

Just got a grinder with a kief catcher and its starting to pile up

Never messed with it before. Is it better to keep it kief or should i make it hash?

Just tried “washing” my Back...shit was WOAT AF lol...felt like I was trying to smoke a blunt in tha pourin’ down rain...after about 5 mins of vein poppin’ inhale attempts I broke that shit down and rerolled in a regularly rolled Wood...fuckallat

Gonna be a no for me dawg...

:scust1:

nobody told you to smoke it wet, ese...you supposed to know better than this

pat it dry w/ a paper towel, roll up, and let that bitch dry

im not doing all that shit every time either, but its a big difference when you do it right

If u wanna smoke and not taste the gar minus well jus roll a joint

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Any yall fuck wit kief or hash?

Just got a grinder with a kief catcher and its starting to pile up

Never messed with it before. Is it better to keep it kief or should i make it hash?

i cant seem to collect none of that shit and i've had the same grinder for years....I dont think my shits ever dry enough

i cant seem to collect none of that shit and i've had the same grinder for years....I dont think my shits ever dry enough
I havent even gone thru a zip yet and i have enough to play with it now if i want to.

Idk if dryness has anything to do with it. But i keep my zips in a container with a humititty control pack.

im just guessing, but i think it does

dry weed always leaves dust everywhere (kief)

shit still never collects in my grinder tho....i think the screen might be too "tight" if that makes sense

Back