Welcome To aBlackWeb

SMH - There’s Always That 1 Clown (Jonathan Isaac)

You know he wanted to say “ALL LIVES MATTER” in that goofy press conference rant, but he caught himself.

He knew he woulda got destroyed

I agree that in the grand scheme of things wearing a shirt and kneeling isn't going to really help black people but the rest of his explanation was really bad. I've read that the young man does a lot of good in Orlando with charities and such but I fear that he (hopefully unknowingly) is going to be used as a tool to attack the good that the league and the people involved with it are doing to try and help pressure the government to invoke positive social change and strong police reform standards at the very least

I will say if the Twitter post folks put up in the NBA thread is true maybe I'm totally off base and he is on some other shit but I truly hope he isn't and is just on some can we all just get along stuff. It is sad that he some what was defelcting in his response and tip toed the line of almost coming out and saying what about Black on Black crime by saying

“Each and every one of us, each and every day do things that we shouldn’t do, we say things that we shouldn’t say, we hate and dislike people we shouldn’t hate and dislike,” said Isaac. “Sometimes it gets into one where we point fingers about whose evil is worse and sometimes it simply comes down to whose evil is most visible.”

I'm really hoping that other players don't publicly roast him because that is what a lot of saboteurs and agitators want to happen so they can further try and publicly cause division

Last edited:
NBA stays on the half way shit.

Whats the point of playing the anthem if 99% of all the players are kneeling?

Know what would be a better message? Saying we wont play the anthem until police brutality is adressed.

Bruh, it is what it is.

I look at it basically as look where this issue was 4 years ago. Kaep got kicked out the NFL and had the potus openly shitting on him...now basically the ENTIRE NBA is kneeling. Public perception has changed, unfortunately it took George floyd being slowly murdered in broad day light on camera infront of a dozen witnesses and month of protests and rioting. But hey, this is America

Should've just said "I'm a religious coon" and saved them reporters a bunch of time

lol

But 4 real tho. His argument/point is basically what botham jean's fam and extreme jesus loving black ppl believe....basically that we are all born in sin, never judge anyone, always forgive no matter what, never take sides cuz the only side that matters is jesus etc etc.

All that sounds good, but is not practical irl

If there was ever a truly self sustaining explanation of "All Lives Matter", that brother articulated it perfectly.

Regardless of his religious affiliation, his reasoning is justified. I'm seeing white people, politicians, and billion dollar companies who couldn't give a damn about black lives kneeling and wearing BLM paraphernalia. If your actions don't match your speech, your speech doesn't mean a damn thing.

And if you know what the Black Lives Matter organization is really about, you wouldn't be so quick to equate it with the freedom of our people.

They getting all the funds though. That money can power change
I ain't giving these niggaz no money
Niggaz get scammed everyday B

People taking advantage of black peoples skruggles in this country (and by and large the world craig) is as american as apple pie

Back