Welcome To aBlackWeb

SMH - There’s Always That 1 Clown (Jonathan Isaac)

The bold

Please point out where I even hinted at that?

You talking bout shit I ain’t even on. So why even quote with that foolishness
You quoted me!

If you and I both know the bolded, what was the point in saying the organization was getting money???

How many organizations really outchea misappropriating the funds they getting? I'd say about 90% of them

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Youngn took a stance and couldn't articulate himself and yall jumped on him with the white media. Who didn't jump on any of the higher profile white folks, Greg poppovich, Becky hammond and Meyers Leonard, who did the same shit.

Man.....

You know you're full of shit if you actually gonna sit here and try and say Pop wasn't with the shits before it was popular to be with it.

The guy defended Kaepernick's right to kneel during the anthem before it was popular, talked about systematic racism before it was popular, and roasted Trump about his racist actions before it was popular also. The last person to try and judge what side of the fence he Is on when it comes to this subject Is Pop.

Now I posted earlier in this thread that I don't think it was right to bash Issac's choice not to kneel or wear a shirt. I agree with the premise that all that symbolism while nice isn't all that important. I also feel the kid has the right to do what he feels is right and eventhough I think he dangerously tip toed the line with his explanation by kinda coming close to saying "all lives matter" and the infamous "what about black on black crime", the kid didn't. But he did of course say he understands black lives do matter. People need to leave the kid alone in my opinion

Last edited:
You quoted me!

If you and I both know the bolded, what was the point in saying the organization was getting money???

How many organizations really outchea misappropriating the funds they getting? I'd say about 90% of them

Just because everybody doing makes it okay?

That’s what you talking?

Man.....

You know you're full of shit if you actually gonna sit here and try and say Pop wasn't with the shits before it was popular to be with it.

The guy defended Kaepernick's right to kneel during the anthem before it was popular, talked about systematic racism before it was popular, and roasted Trump about his racist actions before it was popular also. The last person to try and judge what side of the fence he Is on when it comes to this subject Is Pop.

Now I posted earlier in this thread that I don't think it was right to bash Issac's choice not to kneel or wear a shirt. I agree with the premise that all that symbolism while nice isn't all that important. I also feel the kid has the right to do what he feels is right and eventhough I think he dangerously tip toed the line with his explanation by kinda coming close to saying "all lives matter" and the infamous "what about black on black crime", the kid didn't. But he did of course say he understands black lives do matter. People need to live the kid alone in my opinion

Man don't get in your spurs stan bag. I didn't say shit about pop besides the fact he didn't stand. I have no problem with pop same way I have no problem with the kid.

Man don't get in your spurs stan bag. I didn't say shit about pop besides the fact he didn't stand. I have no problem with pop same way I have no problem with the kid.

This isn't a stan bag. It's just facts

The reason most didn't question where Pop stood with his ideology is due to the fact that he has consistently stated his feelings before it was a popular thing to do. That's just the truth and even you know and understand that. Lol.

Issac got (unfairly, in my opinion) roasted because like you stated he didn't really do a good job explaining his mindset. But like you stated again and I agreed with he is a kid (and by the sounds of it very religious) so it's kinda unfair to expect him to be super media trained.

This isn't a stan bag. It's just facts

The reason most didn't question where Pop stood with his ideology is due to the fact that he has consistently stated his feelings before it was a popular thing to do. That's just the truth and even you know and understand that. Lol.

Issac got (unfairly, in my opinion) roasted because like you stated he didn't really do a good job explaining his mindset. But like you stated again and I agreed with he is a kid (and by the sounds of it very religious) so it's kinda unfair to expect him to be super media trained.

What about the other 2? Why didn't anyone question Meyers Leonard?

What about the other 2? Why didn't anyone question Meyers Leonard?

Myers Leonard did a better job of explaining how he felt. Period. The shit isn't rocket science man. Lol.

Myers Leonard said he stood because his brother is a Marine and always stands for the anthem and the flag due to having respect for the military but he knows that the shit happening to black people is wrong and he wants things to change for the better. He didn't try and say everyone has sinned or does wrong like Issac did. He admitted shit is fucked up and he wants to help make things better.

Now Becky I honestly haven't heard her explanation just like Pop said it's his personal preference to stand.

Back