Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Smash or Pass? Eliza Rose Watson

LRo8536DLpN8RwBsNNWEuLZcEh1mkfEnnm_UNozF-UM.jpg

Pass on this week shit. Man you niggas suck. I wish I didn't get permabanned from bgol online now I'm back here with these weak snowflake oics and dake as Instagram build a bitches. Msn y'all don't understand I wad in black girl heaven. Thats whatnit feels like being bsnned it fells like that old jagged edge song "kicked outta heaven" @gdatruth c'mon man talk to them ol" sensitive ass can't take a joke ass niggas. Get me back on that sight please! Save me from this wack shit.

Pass on this week shit. Man you niggas suck. I wish I didn't get permabanned from bgol online now I'm back here with these weak snowflake oics and dake as Instagram build a bitches. Msn y'all don't understand I wad in black girl heaven. Thats whatnit feels like being bsnned it fells like that old jagged edge song "kicked outta heaven" @gdatruth c'mon man talk to them ol" sensitive ass can't take a joke ass niggas. Get me back on that sight please! Save me from this wack shit.
tumblr_mrqask2Ks61rm8en1o1_500.gif

Tf is you talm bout?

I mean...she's not ugly, she has a pussy and cares about her health are the main upside that I see. I don't hate muscles (Jamie Koeppe is a HOF white chick in my book), but I really hate those type of tits, especially with muscles. I prefer the softness even of average, natural tits. Pass in the city, Smash in the country or a deserted island.

Back