Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smart Watches

1/2

Dont drank out my drank, foo
Apple watch, Samsung gear, etc....

What ya'll got?

What are some usefull apps for them?

Good sites to download faces? order new bands? bezels?

run it down...

@AP21 @Cain @Sion @konceptjones

I know one of you tech heads are on it
lol

believe it or not, i never got on the smartwatch wave

not that i got anything against it, but im funny about shit on my wrists to begin with

also, I remember the early tech was more of a novelty than anything but from what i have read, its come a long way since its inception from all companies. I just cant seem to justify the reason to get one

I have this lil Chinese joint my oldest bought for me last Xmas. Nothing special at all, extra basic. sleep monitor, pedometer, stopwatch, alert to drink water, to stand up, etc plus a barometer and altimeter, prolly only cost $10-$20 on Aliexpress. Single biggest problem with it (aside from it being bulky as shit) is that if the battery completely discharges, you have to set the date and time all over again 'cause the damned thing doesn't sync it with your phone.

20181127_153103.jpg

Well, I'm not trynna stunt but

I have a suunto ambit 3 with the crystal face. Couldn't find the sapphire face.. Shit is the truth.
Doesn't have all the flash.
But it does 2 timezones simultaneously.
Tracks my hiking, cycling, jogging, walking, swimming (open water and pool) and tracks the type stroke I'm doing and how deep I go.
The gps also tracks and helps plan and navigate the trails I take and my altitude.
The battery can last like 2weeks off 1 full charge.
Tracks sleep and recovery time after a workout.
It can even connect to a heart rate monitor for us old dudes.
It uses the GPS and maps..to take pics of your location and creates movies while tracking your metrics to stunt on others working out.

Man....its the truth.
Hard as fuck to operate tho.
But once you figure it out...ain't no looking back.

But that's just me tho an not trynna stunt.

yeah....the gear does most of that im sure

never been swimming with it tho

I just got back into wearing it and I just knew it was some cool apps and shit I didnt know about

I got all the monitors going...this bitch telling me to do some torso twists rn

What I find amusing about the whole smartwatch phenom is that they had them shits in China years ago and we're just now catching up. Around 2007-2008 I was contemplating starting a lil business importing electronics from China and among the items I was looking at were these bracelet-type bluetooth accessories that did everything a smartwatch does now, but they weren't called "smartwatches".

I had the gear watch the 1st 2 . Got caught up via text messages haven't worn em since. Word of advice if you got a sidekick set it to not recieve texts. Now I just stick with my seikos

Back