Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smart purchases you've made during lockdown

One last thing and Im done addressing clown ass trolls

Next week is our monthly club meeting. I proposed two things to discuss

1. A political plan moving forward. The National African American Gun Association has the numbers to bamd together to push for federal legislation change. On top of that Im pushing for local policy changes

2. Our ppl are being met by armed racists at these protest. Although a tricky situation, I feel we should show the same force to protect our ppl. So I proposed a plan to for that also

Now what are yall doing besides hash tagging

Last edited:
all you anti gun, go do this and do that weak ass niggas disgust me.

If you choose not to exercise your legal right in a country you swear is trying to kill you everyday, then just stfu and die a coward when your time comes.

As me for me, Ima stay ready. Black gun ownership aint about "bangin on ther internet". Its about being ready to defend you and yours. I train and am active in my local club and NAAGA.

Carry on

Aye fam, you mind if I hit your PMs about NAAGA? Looking for a bit more insight.

On a non-murderous note... I bought a few jackbox party packs so I could play games with friends and family.

Ammo
Couple stocks
Miter saw for doing diy projects.
New hvac system for the crib. Getting rebates back for high efficiency model

I have a couple that I'm looking at but it's still a little iffy to take the plunge since they cost so much and could go either way.

I will say a company that does self-service restaurant reservation booking is probably not a terrible idea right about now.

Extra charms for my Lucky Charms

:clawd3:

719HeQ0jwcL._SY445_.jpg

Back