Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

this new backstage interviewer chick not cuttin it. I could see her getting the axe pretty soon. We need Jojo byke

Bruh Daniel Bryan is a gem. He been doing a good job talking up the SD tag division. Im actually interestedd in that shit again. Not to mention this 3 way feud actually seem to be gettin Heavy Machinery over. I thought those boys were dead in the water soon as they hit the main roster.

this new backstage interviewer chick not cuttin it. I could see her getting the axe pretty soon. We need Jojo byke

Jojo still out cause of maternity leave. And she wasn’t an interviewer before she got pregnant. I actually don’t miss her as an ring announcer. I do miss looking at her but both male ring announcers do a better job than her. She’d be fine as an interviewer again

Jojo still out cause of maternity leave. And she wasn’t an interviewer before she got pregnant. I actually don’t miss her as an ring announcer. I do miss looking at her but both male ring announcers do a better job than her. She’d be fine as an interviewer again

Damn u right Jojo was just a ring announcer. Idk who was doing the interviews before this chick bbut they need to come back. I know they fired that

I just started watching smackdown tonight...idk that blonde interview girls name, but why the fuck does she sound like a robot?? Lol that shit crazy

WrestlingNews.co is reporting that Kevin Owens' worked shoot promo on Smackdown Live was done because WWE is aware that the Shane McMahon push hasn't gone over well with fans. The Owens promo is reportedly the start of a storyline that will phase Shane out as a regular TV character. The promo was said to have been praised from people backstage.

The site also noted that "the declining ratings have forced Vince McMahon to ask for more input on the product and he’s listening to the criticism more than ever. They have also done surveys to figure out what people do and don’t like about the shows."

Back