Welcome To aBlackWeb

SMACK Volume 6 Dec. 12

You tagged him why?

I mean if you think goodz won, tell me which rounds you thought.

Rd1. Geechi
Rd2. Goodz barely
Rd3. Geechi

Goodz and that I got more money than you, I dress better than you, I smell better than you shit is tired. That probably won him a lot of battles earlier in his career but geechi was rapping to that nigga. Bars and angles were a lot better than goodz. If you disagree, which is your right, tell me where you do.

Chilla sent B Dot to the uppa roooooooooom
Only watched this one thus far and Chilla snapped that nigga whole shit up. Dot was fighting in the first but everything after that was soap and bubbles. Chilla may be the only battler to ever take constructive criticism and run up the score with it. I remember post JC niggas said he wasn't loud enough. Then it wasn't aggressive bars. Schemes were too long. Son literally took all that shit and condensed it into a bullet ever since. Didn't see this L coming for B. Dot that clearly.

Lux call out tho? He was smelling his cologne. I'd watch it though.

Only watched this one thus far and Chilla snapped that nigga whole shit up. Dot was fighting in the first but everything after that was soap and bubbles. Chilla may be the only battler to ever take constructive criticism and run up the score with it. I remember post JC niggas said he wasn't loud enough. Then it wasn't aggressive bars. Schemes were too long. Son literally took all that shit and condensed it into a bullet ever since. Didn't see this L coming for B. Dot that clearly.

i have this battle up next to watch

i watched Geechi/Goodz and Ars and Wess...i got Ars 2-1 but he could easily get the 30 if i wanted to nitpick

Bdot still won 21 to me. obviously he lost the second.

I'm watch all the battles (except shine/pat stay) again to see if my mind changes.

Dude really is too hard on himself. He's not a surf type cat where he'll bullshit like he still won and fans will back him(as u can c some fans still think he won)

Imo chilla beat him with that 2nd and 3rd but it wasn't a blowout where I'd argue against someone saying it was debatable

I think Chilla could beat Lux.If not Lux,Chilla is called the best pen in battle rap.Lux has aura and history but Chilla is just as complex but more concise.

Lux vs Chilla makes perfect sense

Dude really is too hard on himself. He's not a surf type cat where he'll bullshit like he still won and fans will back him(as u can c some fans still think he won)

Imo chilla beat him with that 2nd and 3rd but it wasn't a blowout where I'd argue against someone saying it was debatable
The content made it a blow out.Chilla was really talking to DOT and DOT felt that pressure in rd 2 when Chilla had the whole thing about him supporting then not supporting the Cali's gangster image.I think Chilla would have won even if Dot didn't slip up.

Everybody that called out lux most recently can beat him
Especially going off of the surf performance

Back